Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New movie about a guy being the ultimate simp reaches the front page of reddit

Never. I fucking never watch any movies, buy any games etc. Fuck all soy games, movies, media.

Help women and get fucked, like pottery

Just get yourself in trouble with a cartel to save a hole that would spit on your corpse theory

Extremely redpilling website

Aight thanks. I'm guessing it'll be banned at some point as free speech vanishes.

Aight thanks. I'm guessing it'll be banned at some point as free speech vanishes.
The guy who runs the website, Ron Unz, is actually a Jew himself, he has written a great series of long articles there in the American Pravda series

He also has made a lot of good books available in HTML

The guy who runs the website, Ron Unz, is actually a Jew himself, he has written a great series of long articles there in the American Pravda series

He also has made a lot of good books available in HTML

That'll buy some time, can't run anti semite on a semite.

Brilliant movie idea for making money. 100 million Simps and Cucks and Soy Consumers are already pre-ordering it and getting the full collectors edition with scenes not included in the movie.

Read the Unz Review
Good shit. And, unlike most media outlets, actually haa a diversity of opinions. Only real unifying thread of UNZ's contributers is opposition to the Anglo/Zionist Imperial would order and rejection of Marxist critical theory.

Sounds interesting. Odenkirk is funny but can also play drama

He's not doing it because he cares about the woman, he's doing it because some thugs stole his daughter's Hello Kitty watch, so now he's looking for an excuse to exact vengeance on the criminal world.

Reddit is a laughing stock

Reddit being reddit, nothing new.

I bet he didn't even fuck her, they're trying to normalize the friendzone

GOLD COMMENT from a feminist:

"its not heroic, not tolerating bigotry and violence should be your DEFAULT. you shouldnt get put on a pedestal for not just walking by, even if there are consequences.

i have seen this kind of mentality where men will feel women will owe them because they WERENT shitty, this kind of thinking is what leads to that."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back