Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media New mortal kombat movie

Looks silly, soys and 8yo kids will like it.

man if I didn't know want mk was I would have thought this was just another Marvel movie.

I'm sure I'll get around to pirating it eventually when I have some time to kill. jfl at paying for hollywood slop these days

I'm sure I'll get around to pirating it eventually when I have some time to kill. jfl at paying for hollywood slop these days
ill just torrent it. And wasnt MK11 woke leftist trash or something? This movie probably will be to if thats the case.

Jade in mk11 vs jade in mk9 ( I dont really care about how female characters in a game look, but it’s obvious that they did this because of feminists).And they had one of the characters make an orange man bad joke too.
8AB5E7DC 782C 488A AFB2 16DCF4F2845C

Send me the link when you find it bro.
ill just torrent it. And wasnt MK11 woke leftist trash or something? This movie probably will be to if thats the case.

Jade in mk11 vs jade in mk9 ( I dont really care about how female characters in a game look, but it’s obvious that they did this because of feminists).And they had one of the characters make an orange man bad joke too.
View attachment 421884
Fuck them. They definitely won't get my money now.

looks trash, wouldn't even pirate it

Couldn’t possibly be any worse than MK: Annihilation

I bet they'll make Johnny Cage a tranny