Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

new moroccan incel

I

Incel95

Greycel
i am a young men twenty two years old i am never had a girlfriend and sex honestly since 2 years ago i became hating girls so much for those crimes and rejecting me they prefer the ugly guys than the good look guys they are so stupid i become very nervous in my environnement every time
I meet a girl in my way who got angry at her and approached her to scare her

the girls are very wicked and take enjoy to pain us #incels they had no mercy in their hearts i hate them so much

they prefer the ugly guys than the good look guys they are so stupid

Giphy 4

i am a young men twenty two years old i am never had a girlfriend and sex honestly since 2 years ago i became hating girls so much for those crimes and rejecting me they prefer the ugly guys than the good look guys they are so stupid i become very nervous in my environnement every time
I meet a girl in my way who got angry at her and approached her to scare her

the girls are very wicked and take enjoy to pain us #incels they had no mercy in their hearts i hate them so much
From African to African. Its over

Welcome to hell my African friend

I mean, welcome, but keep introductions in the introductions thread.