Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New mod team for Incels.is

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
@IceStorm @wereq @Murder Mario @Adolf Hitler @Uggo Mongo @DarkStarDown

Together, we will cleanse this place of jews, SJW ethnics, globohomo fags, etc. :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
@IceStorm @wereq @Murder Mario @Adolf Hitler @Uggo Mongo

Together, we will cleanse this place of jews, SJW ethnics, globohomo fags, etc. :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:
Hell yeah my man :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:

Giga based we would be a way better mod team than the current one also @DarkStarDown @LeFrenchCel and @based_meme are also deserving of that position.

Giga based we would be a way better mod team than the current one also @DarkStarDown @LeFrenchCel and @based_meme are also deserving of that position.
Definitely not @based_meme

@IceStorm @wereq @Murder Mario @Adolf Hitler @Uggo Mongo @DarkStarDown

Based as fuck, just also add @LeFrenchCel @Govid_Dorious & @Transcended Trucel since he could fix many of this sites coding errors.

Please consider any of us for candidacy- @TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer @Dregster @Fat Link @Robtical @Master @SlayerSlayer

Last edited:
The fewer the mods, the lower the chance someone sells us out, it's better the way it is

Based as fuck, just also add @LeFrenchCel @Govid_Dorious & @Transcended Trucel since he could fix many of this sites coding errors.

Please consider any of us for candidacy- @TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer @Dregster @Fat Link @Robtical @Master @SlayerSlayer
wouldn't be my call anyway

Sadly there most likely won't be a new mod team in awhile. And most of us are too new to be made mods now.

Why not he helped Uggo Mongo destroy that JIDF kike @bannedincel.
OP is an infiltrator trying to turn this place into an incest-filled, pedophilic - the literal pre-pubescent definition, not the 17 years and 364 days reddit version - shithole.

Proceed with caution.

Give valid reasons or this is just a shitskin pajeet moment. If it's just your feelings, then opinion rejected.

Agree with your choice of @Uggo Mongo, though. Have to give you credit where it's due.

@Master should make me mod for looksmax and .is

Also approve me for looksmax.org @Master @RREEEEEEEEE

I am trying to become a subforum moderator on there.
Based. Bro looksmax is being infiltrated by tiktok fags WHO RUINED LOOKSMAXXING THERES 13 YEAR OLDS NOW TRYING TO LOOKSMAX

Staff online​

@wereq
@Adolf Hitler
@IceStorm
@DarkStarDown
@Uggo Mongo
etc.

rsz-thanos-memev1v11-cropped.jpg

Thx bros :feelsautistic:

what the fuck is this circlejerk lmao

Keep dreaming

Based prediction thread; two of the proposals here actually did become mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back