Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill New Men in Black Movie should be called Men In Blackpilled

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
I saw this movie and the context is completely different when you’re blackpilled.

The lead female character is orbiting Chris Hemworth’s character basically the entire movie, wanting to team up with him just so she can get a chance to fuck him. Several scenes show her wetting her pants while talking with him, trying very hard to get him to partner up with her. There are scenes with other women in the organization swooning over him as well, even an alien using time manipulation to slow down time to look at him in slow motion, remarking that he’s “yummy”

Other blackpilled moments:
- Chris Hemworth’s character becomes poisoned while infiltrating an alien crime ring, as does the crime syndicate leader during a battle between them. The only person who holds the single dose of antidote is the alien crime leader’s wife or girlfriend, who has it in a vial around her neck. Both Hemworth’s character and the alien crime leader are dying on the floor, when Hemworth says “I’ll give you anything you want.” And the next scene shows Hemsworth waking up in bed with the alien crime lord’s wife or girlfriend. She let her own partner die and chose to give Hemsworth’s character the antidote for a chance to fuck him.

- a minor character is an ugly alien party goer who tries to flirt and conversate with Hemsworth’s female agent partner. Of course she is completely repulsed by him and barely pretends to be nice, only to get what she wants from him, which is information.

- A minor antagonist is a short, jealous, glasses wearing beta male within the MIB organization who tries to find dirt on Hemsworth’s character. He is the stereotypical nerdy, non threatening beta male that is used as a doormat that nobody takes seriously, whereas everyone respects and admires Hemsworth’s character. Of course the unattractive male is a bad guy, whereas the impossibly handsome Hemsworth is the good guy that everyone aspires to be, and every woman wants to be with.

In addition to this, the movie is ripe with feminist drivel and women empowerment nonsense, including:

- Lead female agent stating “all women are queens” at some point during the movie when an alien asks her if she was a queen (actual queen)

- Lead female agent arguing with MIB about how the name is sexist and should be called People in black or Men and Women in black

- Hemsworth’s character shown to have had a fling / relationship with an old, wrinkly, post-wall, infertile white woman hag who looks way less attractive than he does, and looks much older. Of course he’s the one who has to supplicate to her as if she’s some massive prize and beauty goddess. (She’s not), suggesting that Chris Hemsworth’s looksmatch and partner match is some old infertile woman, implying that even old wrinkly bitches deserve and can get gigachad, and that Hemsworth’s character needs to settle for such a worthless woman.

It’s like a team of soys and cat ladies made this movie, I swear.

Last edited:
I knew it would be garbage but not of this scale. It's obvious that this movie is projection of foids. Imagine movie with handsome genetically modified GIGACHAD Aliens, foids would sell the earth and kill all human males just to have sex with them JFL at animalism of foids.

- Lead female agent stating “all women are queens” at some point during the movie when an alien asks her if she was a queen (actual queen)
didnt think shit is at this level already even in movies tbh

I'm not going to watch that cucked movie

I wasn’t going to watch it in the first place and yet somehow it’s worse than I imagined. I’d probably walk out if I somehow found myself watching that in a theater

Wow, so it is really a garbage like everyone say. Even no Alfa? Damn.

"People in black" is adorable. Hate for men is so strong, they completely ignore what the word means in the language. They probably unaware that in other languages like Russian it is ALREADY PEOPLE IN BLACK. I wonder how it was translated.

I'd rather slit my wrists than watch this dogshit of a movie.