Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal New Meeks

I’m telling you anything is possible. :feelskek:

At this point I'm really wondering if they really think what they post or if they just keep going on with the bullshit to provoke us

I wonder what quotes he'll make and if he'll marry a rich heiress

Death penalty only applies to ugly sub 5 males

Would she still be a firm believer in rehabilitation if it was blackops2cel who was facing the death penalty?

Idk why this was needed. I feel like this is common knowledge

I wonder if they would be doing petitions if one of us did the same stuff as this guy did.

I wonder if they would be doing petitions if one of us did the same stuff as this guy did.
patrick-crusius.jpg

ofc, not you think those niggas care about us? They would rather want to go to hell than let an incel live

ITards contradicting themselves example #888888880

This guy strangled two women, I consider this the death point of all anti-incel arguments, it was difficult to take it seriously before now it's impossible

The only reality that exists is this, of personality as something useless

All of the comments on this petition are also talking about a guy called Chris Watts that killed his wife and kids and the all the comments are foids also, they are both 8+ males.
Why do they know so much about all of these cases... foids really fetishize killers for real, it's such a "tragedy" when attractive men commit crimes and actually get punished for it, all these foids act like these killers are victims of society and that their crimes aren't really their fault.
If you commit crime as an attractive man it's 100% your fault, you have the world handed to you being 8+ male, honestly even more than foids do, it's playing the easiest game on the easiest difficulty with cheats enabled and you never leave the tutorial, if you fuck that up it's 100% your fault, chad can do no wrong in these foids eyes.
Water but if anyone here did half as much as these guys did the same foids defending these killers would be calling us trash and encouraging the law to kill us or lock us up forever and throw away the key

Actually fucking retarded

"Omg it's totally not chads fault he killed people, society did this to him, it's not his fault, he just needs medicine and to be rehabilitated. What? that gross incel called women toilets, lock him up forever and throw away the key " :foidSoy:

foids really fetishize killers for real, it's such a "tragedy" when attractive men commit crimes and actually get punished for it, all these foids act like these killers are victims of society and that their crimes aren't really their fault.
:yes::foidSoy:

why is that shit allowed on change.org in the first place?

He killed two foids after stealing the virginity of only god knows how many prime foids. He destroyed society and created more incels. If we lived in a patriarchal system he would have been hanged in 2019.

Must have kept hustling and grinding. Unlike us lowlives he took the hard first step of actually doing something

All of the comments on this petition are also talking about a guy called Chris Watts that killed his wife and kids and the all the comments are foids also, they are both 8+ males.
Why do they know so much about all of these cases... foids really fetishize killers for real, it's such a "tragedy" when attractive men commit crimes and actually get punished for it, all these foids act like these killers are victims of society and that their crimes aren't really their fault.
If you commit crime as an attractive man it's 100% your fault, you have the world handed to you being 8+ male, honestly even more than foids do, it's playing the easiest game on the easiest difficulty with cheats enabled and you never leave the tutorial, if you fuck that up it's 100% your fault, chad can do no wrong in these foids eyes.
Water but if anyone here did half as much as these guys did the same foids defending these killers would be calling us trash and encouraging the law to kill us or lock us up forever and throw away the key
Also, if a guy made a petition similar to this of a murderer who killed his cheating wife, that shit would be removed within a day, I'm guessing.

0/10 rage bait

Shocked it even passed inceltears moderation