Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News new mass shooting at mall

i will pray for the victims and their families

these shootings keep on increasing on number daily

I lust and jerk off to the day that I will be able to defend myself with my weapon (in videogame)

it's over

How many died?

How many died?

Not confirmed but there is some very graphic footage of some of the victims floating around on Twitter and 4chan. At the very least 6 just from counting the bodies shown in that video, most likely more.

Screenshot from 2023 05 06 22 02 06
Screenshot from 2023 05 06 22 01 47

Genocide is the answer to all our pressing societal ills.

The killer hasn't showered and doesn't have a good personality.

I always unsatisfied the fact that most of the mass shooters only did around 8. Shouldve done a crowded place like a concert. I recommend bomb and shoot (In GTA 5)
E.g.
A lone gunman unleashed a rapid-fire barrage of bullets from the 32nd floor of a Las Vegas hotel late Sunday, killing at least ""59"" people and injuring more than ""500"" others attending a country music festival below, officials said.

"22"people died and ""100"" were injured when Abedi detonated his homemade device(bomb) in the foyer of Manchester Arena as crowds left an Ariana Grande concert on 22 May 2017.

Cho killed "32" people and wounded "17" others with two semi-automatic pistols on April 16, 2007, at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia. This killing is the deadliest school shooting in US history,[4] and was at the time the deadliest one-man shooting rampage in modern US history[5][6] and deadliest mass shooting in US history.

More than "30" people were killed, over "20" of whom were children, in a mass shooting and stabbing Thursday at a childcare facility in northeastern Thailand, marking the deadliest tragedy ever committed by a single perpetrator in the country’s history.

"18" students and at least "2" adults were killed in a shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas, on Tuesday, making the attack the deadliest mass shooting so far this year, according to the Gun Violence Archive.
Etc...
They are MVPs.

Last edited:
I always unsatisfied the fact that most of the mass shooters only did around 8. Shouldve done a crowded place like a concert. I recommend bomb and shoot (In GTA 5)
E.g.
A lone gunman unleashed a rapid-fire barrage of bullets from the 32nd floor of a Las Vegas hotel late Sunday, killing at least ""59"" people and injuring more than ""500"" others attending a country music festival below, officials said.

"22"people died and ""100"" were injured when Abedi detonated his homemade device(bomb) in the foyer of Manchester Arena as crowds left an Ariana Grande concert on 22 May 2017.

Cho killed "32" people and wounded "17" others with two semi-automatic pistols on April 16, 2007, at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia. This killing is the deadliest school shooting in US history,[4] and was at the time the deadliest one-man shooting rampage in modern US history[5][6] and deadliest mass shooting in US history.

More than "30" people were killed, over "20" of whom were children, in a mass shooting and stabbing Thursday at a childcare facility in northeastern Thailand, marking the deadliest tragedy ever committed by a single perpetrator in the country’s history.

"18" students and at least "2" adults were killed in a shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas, on Tuesday, making the attack the deadliest mass shooting so far this year, according to the Gun Violence Archive.
Etc...
They are MVPs.
:feelsahh:It's a shame that ERs of this level are so rare.