Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New manager same old corporate cocksucking

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
New manager at one of my jobs. I come in and he instantly sees I'm an ugly depressed male so starts bombarding me with questions which are set up for failure or to make me look bad. Then got hit with the classic "do you even want to be here?" One I've heard a million times.

I was honestly stunned in disbelief I didn't reply. I've been here for two years now so obviously yes, but only for the money just like everyone else. Then he says he asks everyone that in seeing my reaction about his horseshit coming from his cock sucking hole. Asked around and he didn't ask any better looking dudes that or any foids of course.

Looks like another job destined to be fired from..back to looking for another one. Don't understand people like that... It's surely not like he wants to be here either right? I mean he tried to brag to me about being a slave at the company for 20 years as if that makes him impressive or valuable and not just immensely pathetic level of a slave.. so I don't know. I just don't understand shit eating normies at all, cocksucking corporate maggots.

Brutal. He‘s worse than most foids to assume your personality based off your looks.

If you were tall and strong , He wouldn't mess with you. He feels like you're a safe target , Manager is probably just some boring asshole. Why would you care about him slaving for 2 decades at some company? I would just say "Ok"

Brutal. He‘s worse than most foids to assume your personality based off your looks.
He's an ugly framelet manlet. He's been slaving away at some shithole grocery store for twenty years. He's as simp and bluepilled as they get.

My old managers were old foids. They were unironically less judgemental and more understanding than this colossal faggot. I'm going to quit and tell him to suck my dick if he tries any stupid shit like that again. I'll also remind him he's a nobody slave.
If you were tall and strong , He wouldn't mess with you. He feels like you're a safe target , Manager is probably just some boring asshole. Why would you care about him slaving for 2 decades at some company? I would just say "Ok"
That's what I said. I just said "ok".

Yeah, I am tall and gymcel, but I'm also a sperg and neurotic so that brings it down anyway.

Oh don't worry bro, it's just a shit-test, hold frame and he'll submit to your alphaness.