Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New looksmaxxing trend - sunbathing your dick/anus

Also jfl the guys sunbathing looks like they're about to be fucked like a foid, so much for masculinity :lul: :lul:

I've done this, but not with my legs up in the air. It's easy when you live in the middle of nowhere. Don't listen to stupid doctors. They only want you sick so they can earn more money and sell more drugs to sick people. The medical profession profits from sick people.

I've done this, but not with my legs up in the air. It's easy when you live in the middle of nowhere. Don't listen to stupid doctors. They only want you sick so they can earn more money and sell more drugs to sick people. The medical profession profits from sick people.
Even if this benefits you, I don't see how much it does, compared to the cringe factor and risk it involves. I mean, you could do it if you're living in some siberian wasteland but most of us dont

This has been going on for a while and a slut suffered sunburn on her anus because of it.

This has been going on for a while
As long as it is practiced by good loking foids, I fail to see the problem. Any kind of other use is cringe tho

Also jfl the guys sunbathing looks like they're about to be fucked like a foid, so much for masculinity :lul: :lul:
most masculine looksmax.org users.