Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New level of manlet cope

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

"At least I can grow a beard" :soy: :soy: :soy:

Everyone can clearly see who mogs here, and it's not the ethnic manlet :feelskek::feelskek:

"At least I can grow a beard" :soy: :soy: :soy:

Everyone can clearly see who mogs here, and it's not the ethnic manlet :feelskek::feelskek:

Brutally over for him despite facemogging the white dude into oblivion, height may not be everything (because a bad face can ruin someone too), but without height you are nothing. Nothing and I repeat nothing makes or breaks a mogger like height.

6'1? I'm not an inch-calculating robot, but I think one of those heights is wrong. If the manlet is 5'5 and the lanklet is 6'1, there should be a slightly bigger height difference between them.

Compare Larry David (5'11) and Jason Alexander (5'5).

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this is what happens when you overdose on delusionmaxxing

6'1? I'm not an inch-calculating robot, but I think one of those heights is wrong. If the manlet is 5'5 and the lanklet is 6'1, there should be a slightly bigger height difference between them.

Tallfag has shit posture

is that a 6 inch height difference? if yes, it doesn't looks as bad as i thought it would (still bad tho)
btw who would win a fight between them two? my guess is,
5'5
Edit: just realised that 6'1" - 5'5" = 8" :fuk:

Last edited:

100% lying, most men lie about height and can (to some degree) get away with it, which only increases height standards for women at the disadvantage of all honest men.

100% lying, most men lie about height and can (to some degree) get away with it, which only increases height standards for women at the disadvantage of all honest men.

Who's lying? Larry David or the lanklet?

both mogs me, fk em