Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New Jurassic World trailer

• Thread starter Deleted member 1546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1546

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn9mMeWcgoM[/video]

I was obsessed with these movies as a little kid. I'm sort of tired of all the sequels, reboots, remakes, and spin offs, but this might be okay. Jurassic World was probably then best JP sequel.

I agree. Jurassic World was one of the few reboots I actually enjoyed. Loved all the allusions to the first film. Not sure how I feel about them making another one though. This franchise was a huge part of my childhood and I'd hate to see them ruin it.

In 10 million years they will have a jurassic world with sub 8 males who will have been extinct by 2100.

Jurassic World was pretty good. Especially because they had a relatively old-fashioned gender dynamic in it with the guy being super cool and smooth and Chad, and the girl being a bit clumsy like in old Doris Day movies. And the kissing scene where he grabs here ... probably considered rape by some these days. And the end then how they should stay together for a family etc.

Red Shambhala said:
Jurassic World was pretty good. Especially because they had a relatively old-fashioned gender dynamic in it with the guy being super cool and smooth and Chad, and the girl being a bit clumsy like in old Doris Day movies. And the kissing scene where he grabs here ... probably considered rape by some these days. And the end then how they should stay together for a family etc.

Pretty positive outlook on the film man. I like it

Reminder that the new one will be an all female gendered reboot of the first one like the new Ghostbuster movie.