Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New Judge is based

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
That foid judge that Trump appointed is pretty based. She’s against abortion and faggotry. She’s also making liberals melt down hard as Trump does. I know we hate women but I think Trump was smart by appointing a woman because it removes the chance of someone claiming sexual assault like what happened with the last judge. Even if a man is and incel or a perfect gentleman the left will find someone to make false accusations against him. Trump plays chess while the left plays checkers.

cool. i like when trump causes the roasties and soycucks to get triggered. too many degenerates in this planet.

That foid judge that Trump appointed is pretty based. She’s against abortion and faggotry. She’s also making liberals melt down hard as Trump does. I know we hate women but I think Trump was smart by appointing a woman because it removes the chance of someone claiming sexual assault like what happened with the last judge. Even if a man is and incel or a perfect gentleman the left will find someone to make false accusations against him. Trump plays chess while the left plays checkers.
A based female is an oxymoron.

Females cannot truly be conservative. Any conservative foid is merely embodying the beliefs of the most dominant male figure in a life. Does a "career woman" with no biological kids sound like a conservative to you? I do agree she will be used as a tool. Whenever the elites prep a conservative foid it is because they plan to use her to push through inane or controversial policies which a man would be crucified for. Thatcher is a good example.

she still a foid scum

Doesn't really matter who she is as a person. If I knew Trump personally, I'd probably know him as the spoiled perpetual rich-kid with thirty golden spoons sticking out his ass, but I like what he does as a politician, and I like (mostly) who he encourages and who he discourages in public discourse. ACB might be a bad person, but her contributions as a life-time appointed judge will be based AF, and that's all that really matters.

Based Female :soy:

Foids shouldn’t be allowed to read let alone judge anyone!

foids cant be based because they are foids

improvement over (((Ginsburg))) at the very least

Jesus fuck, imagine being judged by a foid. Their only mental capacity is devoted to finding Chad

lol in the future, incels judged by a hole will soon be buried in one as ugliness will be sentenced to death.

Maybe sort of but the point of all the fake rape accusations is to exclude men from influential and important positions. Responding to this by picking a female candidate is not exactly "outplaying" the other side.

Based on what?

I need roe vs. wade to be overturned so bad.
It will make me happy.