Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel New job just makes me want to end it all...

ricecel_gone_er

ricecel_gone_er

Greycel
So after being an unemployed bum just rotting in my room for a while, my parents have told me that I need to get a job else they'd cut me off. Well, I can't afford to move out so i took the first job that would take me - working the cash register at a CVS. And let me tell you this is pure suicidefuel. In my first day there i was scoffed at, ridiculed, and disrespected. Not to mention I had to ring up multiple stacies buying plan b after their hookup with chad :foidSoy:. I'm forced to interact with these foids mere minutes after getting pounded by chad, all while knowing i'm bound to celibacy for life. Not sure how much more of this clown world i can take. It's ovER. :society:

I'm sorry boyo :feelscry:

wageslaving is one of the worst parts of this whole situation

i had a job like that when i was a teenager
only thing i remember is some ancient foid buying 30+ bottles of sarsparilla because they were 20cents each

I feel you brocel, this living is pointless, in my search for reasons to live I have only found reasons not to live, if you keep on living, I hope you get something better than this

Not to mention I had to ring up multiple stacies buying plan b after their hookup with chad :foidSoy:.
Would there be a way to make the old switcharoo and turn Plan B into Plan C? Like, this incel just gave you a Tic Tac bitch, or some such thing.

Would there be a way to make the old switcharoo and turn Plan B into Plan C? Like, this incel just gave you a Tic Tac bitch, or some such thing.
Sounds like a great idea. I’ll have to look into it

So after being an unemployed bum just rotting in my room for a while, my parents have told me that I need to get a job else they'd cut me off. Well, I can't afford to move out so i took the first job that would take me - working the cash register at a CVS. And let me tell you this is pure suicidefuel. In my first day there i was scoffed at, ridiculed, and disrespected. Not to mention I had to ring up multiple stacies buying plan b after their hookup with chad :foidSoy:. I'm forced to interact with these foids mere minutes after getting pounded by chad, all while knowing i'm bound to celibacy for life. Not sure how much more of this clown world i can take. It's ovER. :society:
Find an easy job.

Night security, or drive a delivery van

Yea I would rather work at McDonalds than that. It sounds horrible