Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel New Jack should be tortured and executed

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
New Jack stabbed a minor and killed a bunch of people, possibly done worse To others

and some people blame the victims all the time and defend and love the pscho new Jack

i just can’t fathom how that piece of shit nigger is loved by anyone and their victims blamed

the guy he stabbed fell into depression and died :(

i hope new jack s burning in hell right now

I can’t fucking believe how after everything he did he is loved , people surely love evil

that’s why everyone needs to burn in hell

everyone said the stabbing victim deserved to die and they are happy that he is dead and sad that new Jack is dead wtf is this?

That’s why nigger culture must be exterminated from earth, it destroyed the world and its TheSource of all evil in today’s society

He died of a heart attack recently.

Probably related to all the cocaine he did earlier in his life.

I hate to say it but his opinion of Chris Benoit was based.

Mass Transit however didn’t deserve the level of beat down Jack gave him even if it was motivated by a feeling of disrespect.

View: https://youtu.be/2p4JTp3nlTo

Yeah he is right,I can say the same off the people who’s justifying his actions too
I hate to say it but his opinion of Chris Benoit was based.

Mass Transit however didn’t deserve the level of beat down Jack gave him even if it was motivated by a feeling of disrespect.

View: https://youtu.be/2p4JTp3nlTo

Benoit is the same as new hack
Check the video I just posted or rather edited into my last post brah.
We can say the same to him

mans already dead and basically had no career after ECW folded

New Jack stabbed a minor and killed a bunch of people, possibly done worse To others

and some people blame the victims all the time and defend and love the pscho new Jack

i just can’t fathom how that piece of shit nigger is loved by anyone and their victims blamed

the guy he stabbed fell into depression and died :(

i hope new jack s burning in hell right now

I can’t fucking believe how after everything he did he is loved , people surely love evil

that’s why everyone needs to burn in hell

everyone said the stabbing victim deserved to die and they are happy that he is dead and sad that new Jack is dead wtf is this?

That’s why nigger culture must be exterminated from earth, it destroyed the world and its TheSource of all evil in today’s society
He actually never killed anyone. In a recent interview he said some media outlet made up that rumor and he just ran with it, but it was not true.