Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

new info dropped on Joker 2 (hope for the movie)

• Thread starter HONKLER THE NIGGER
  • Start date
HONKLER THE NIGGER

HONKLER THE NIGGER

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
My sources :soy: say that there will be multiple joker copycats in the movie, and that the movie is inspired by ''New York, New York'' by martin soysese.

New York, New York is a musical tribute, stars Liza Minnelli and Robert De Niro as a pair of musicians and lovers. The story is "about a jazz saxophonist (De Niro) and a pop singer (Minnelli) who fall madly in love and marry;" however, the "saxophonist's outrageously volatile personality places a continual strain on their relationship, and after they have a baby, their marriage crumbles," even as their careers develop on separate paths.[3] The film marked the final screen appearance of actor Jack Haley.

also heres an image

474596_1516625_updates.jpg

the movie is also said to mostly take place in arkum asylum, so i expect alot of schizo shit.

its gonna be interesting anyway

have a nice day now kys

Release the clowns :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :society::society::society:

Me watching Harley killing Arthur at the end of the movie because she's a femcel and she wanted to save Arthur from his misery:

The height mog is brootal in the 1st pic

Forcing a romance to attract foids to the theater :feelsjuice:

I'm hyped for it tbh

Doesn't change anything, I still expect a soy movie

the sequel nobody asked for