Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New incel ER in New Zealand run over two schoolgirls (no death tho)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Allahu EkbER! A soldier of the incel caliphate has attacked a number of normscums

An Auckland academic says the attempted murder of two schoolgirls by a man who claimed he was lashing out because he’d never had a girlfriend is the biggest incident in Aotearoa’s extremist space since the New Lynn terror attack. The drink driver, with previous fantasies of killing others, purposely swerved his vehicle to hit two schoolgirls at an Epsom bus stop — pinning the strangers against a brick wall. Caleb Reilly Bell, 26, told police after the 50km/h pedestrian crash that his actions came over the perceived injustice of him never having a girlfriend and that others were happy when he was not. University of Auckland senior lecturer Chris Wilson told the Herald it was significant because such attacks occur often overseas and it was the closest thing to an incel attack New Zealand had experienced.An Auckland academic says the attempted murder of two schoolgirls by a man who claimed he was lashing out because he’d never had a girlfriend is the biggest incident in Aotearoa’s extremist space since the New Lynn terror attack. The drink driver, with previous fantasies of killing others, purposely swerved his vehicle to hit two schoolgirls at an Epsom bus stop — pinning the strangers against a brick wall. Caleb Reilly Bell, 26, told police after the 50km/h pedestrian crash that his actions came over the perceived injustice of him never having a girlfriend and that others were happy when he was not. University of Auckland senior lecturer Chris Wilson told the Herald it was significant because such attacks occur often overseas and it was the closest thing to an incel attack New Zealand had experienced.

Last edited:
Long live the supreme gentleman! Takbir!

no deaths, dont care. those sluts only gonna get more attention now. cant even do anything right. retarded fat fuck.
Cars are generally shit for ERing Usually a van+ is required to do significant damage (i do not encourage violence just analyzing the case)

F5MK7OP5YBBVJP7ID6M2XW6J2E.png

Mogs me.

Fatcels are volcels

no deaths, dont care. those sluts only gonna get more attention now. cant even do anything right. retarded fat fuck.
Don't insult hERos also

One of us, one of us, one of us.

All praises to him

Starve him then put a bomb vest under his shirt and order him to run into the crowd

He at least tried
I wouldn't call what he did "trying". Unless you mean he "tried" to make an utter fool of himself in which case he succeeded.

I'm from new shitland and never heard of him before this article. Looks like a gypsy.

Why are most of these people too stupid to kill someone ?

Let’s fucking GOOOOOO

lmao you and him can both suck my greasy cock. he aint no hero he is retarder fat drunk who failed to even kill a single little slut.
hope he rots in prison cause he is good for nothing.

Maybe they are paralysed for life but yeah doesn't mean much when you don't need to move to have sex as a toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back