Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NEW HOBBY for NIGHTOWLcels, GTFIH IMMEDIATELY!

sanesayne

sanesayne

Greycel

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGQC3H7I0Wc

Many people, normies and women in America are living in their cars. They all fear the knock -- someone knocking at their window when they are sleeping in their car at night... WOMEN, especially fear this.

They get traumatized and get PTSD from a single knock, I'm not joking. It has them crying and ruins them for days. Some stop living in their car altogether and they go back to living in an apartment and forced to wageslave again.

You can literally walk around with a flashlight at night and just knock on cars and point your flashlight in. Chances are, you will ruin a roastie's entire month. And there is nothing illegal about this.

I started doing this around my apartment, there's a big street outside my complex where lots of vanlifers park. I don't use a flashlight but I just knock and walk to the next one; I just hear some movement and some have opened their curtains but no confrontation -- they usually drive off. I started doing this last month and now no cars park here. I wonder how many roasties I terrified out of this lifestyle. Warms me up inside.

HA! Did toilets think they could get away with posting this video to jewtube without my jerking off to it? lol think again.

Not here. Everyone has house/flat

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGQC3H7I0Wc

Many people, normies and women in America are living in their cars. They all fear the knock -- someone knocking at their window when they are sleeping in their car at night... WOMEN, especially fear this.

They get traumatized and get PTSD from a single knock, I'm not joking. It has them crying and ruins them for days. Some stop living in their car altogether and they go back to living in an apartment and forced to wageslave again.

You can literally walk around with a flashlight at night and just knock on cars and point your flashlight in. Chances are, you will ruin a roastie's entire month. And there is nothing illegal about this.

I started doing this around my apartment, there's a big street outside my complex where lots of vanlifers park. I don't use a flashlight but I just knock and walk to the next one; I just hear some movement and some have opened their curtains but no confrontation -- they usually drive off. I started doing this last month and now no cars park here. I wonder how many roasties I terrified out of this lifestyle. Warms me up inside.

I want to break into her car while she's sleeping in it

No thanks. It is just a matter of time until you get tazed or shot because you messed with the wrong person.

No thanks. It is just a matter of time until you get tazed or shot because you messed with the wrong person.
tbf... is getting shot that bad? I mean, we are a bunch of incels who dont want to be alive, after all :feelsEhh:

tbf... is getting shot that bad? I mean, we are a bunch of incels who dont want to be alive, after all :feelsEhh:
I am a slave of my monkey that tells me that I have to survive but no. Logically speaking dying would be the best way for us to achieve happiness but again, monkey brain wont let me.