Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion New hairstyle pic

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, one shower away from ascending
★★★★
I'm probably gonna take it out because it exposes a lot of my face and makes my hairline look really pushed back.

I like the hairstyle but it just doesn't suit my ugly face well

Attachments

• Snapchat-568197131.jpg
    Snapchat-568197131.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
It's either this, a fade, or bald

I recognise that tree in the background. See you soon.

No hairstyle for your face.

Hey, get the fuck out my car!

it looks good bro

looks nice..... like strings of rope from your head

Nah I stole it. It's mine now cracker
Car description from Craiglist

You're at the red-light again, your girls changing the radio station again and to your despair you see a Camaro and Mustang rolling up on either side of you. Your mind says I'm gonna get smoked but your mouth says I've got these clowns watch this babe, she says no no no not again I'm embarrassed for you almost everytime. You shrug her off and stage your little junk at near redline in absolutely no fear of snapping axles or even leaving expensive rubber on the pavement by now each car is on either side of you likely paying you no mind in your little Hyundai Accent covered with Greddy stickers and fart can exhaust. Your girl says oh damn actually me might get these guys it's a 91 4cylinder mustang and 99 V6 Camaro and I forgot you just put that cold air intake on and the sticker that came with it to the light turns green and your off to the races proud as hell you've got at least a length on them until the mustang cruises right by you face buried in there cell phone texting and Camaro squeaks by to with the driver trying to give the baby in the backseat it's pacifer. Already shrunken and deflated in defeat your girl makes matters worse as she realizes the other cars were not even racing. I've got one hell of a deal for you! Time to step up to the big leagues my friend were talking about teriyaki rice no more plain Jane white rice for you. This 3000Gt has bodied more cars on the streets than the undertaker has his entire career. You'll be the guy and car they all fear the king of the lot. You'll soon forget about the wale sitting beside you and you'll have more hunnies in that seat than a tanning salon on a college campus. It'll take some getting used to all the power but hey the rewards are worth it. Instant cool points. No more Wales and you'll be a bro with show and go. Come get some!

1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT 6 cylinder 5spd 154,600 miles. Tires up front not great. Tires in rear decent. This rice burner is for you!

Looks like morning shit

You're at the red-light again, your girls changing the radio station again and to your despair you see a Camaro and Mustang rolling up on either side of you. Your mind says I'm gonna get smoked but your mouth says I've got these clowns watch this babe, she says no no no not again I'm embarrassed for you almost everytime. You shrug her off and stage your little junk at near redline in absolutely no fear of snapping axles or even leaving expensive rubber on the pavement by now each car is on either side of you likely paying you no mind in your little Hyundai Accent covered with Greddy stickers and fart can exhaust. Your girl says oh damn actually me might get these guys it's a 91 4cylinder mustang and 99 V6 Camaro and I forgot you just put that cold air intake on and the sticker that came with it to the light turns green and your off to the races proud as hell you've got at least a length on them until the mustang cruises right by you face buried in there cell phone texting and Camaro squeaks by to with the driver trying to give the baby in the backseat it's pacifer. Already shrunken and deflated in defeat your girl makes matters worse as she realizes the other cars were not even racing. I've got one hell of a deal for you! Time to step up to the big leagues my friend were talking about teriyaki rice no more plain Jane white rice for you. This 3000Gt has bodied more cars on the streets than the undertaker has his entire career. You'll be the guy and car they all fear the king of the lot. You'll soon forget about the wale sitting beside you and you'll have more hunnies in that seat than a tanning salon on a college campus. It'll take some getting used to all the power but hey the rewards are worth it. Instant cool points. No more Wales and you'll be a bro with show and go. Come get some!

1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT 6 cylinder 5spd 154,600 miles. Tires up front not great. Tires in rear decent. This rice burner is for you!
:feelskek: That's hilarious. As a car guy, that gave me a good laugh. Luckily for me I have my dad's 1971 Camaro with a 454 big block and 500 horsepower. Lots of people look at it while driving it around and it's got insane power.

Thanks Brocel, will consider!