Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New hair style

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
IMG 6443
IMG 6444

Not a fan of it personally, but that hardly matters. All that matters is female attention and if your face isn't Chad or Tyrone, they don't care how good your hair is.

foid behind you, fakecel

Cool i wana do that too when my hair is longer

nigga you look 6 ft+

Stupid nigger

how do you clean than hair if it's so stick like that

I thought you would be wearing a blonde straight hair wig seeing as you hate blacks so much :feelskek:

looks pretty neat

cornrows are really bad (not being raci$t) because objectively they leave you pretty much bald. What I mean when I say this is that most of the time they're really confined and don't branch out of the skull much leaving your entire head shape exposed. the most important part of picking a hairstyle is finding one that complements ur head shape best. You need a really nice headshape to rock them and even then you'd always be better off with a different hairstyle.

i wearing the same hairstyle since childhood

centipedes on your head

cornrows are really bad (not being raci$t) because objectively they leave you pretty much bald. What I mean when I say this is that most of the time they're really confined and don't branch out of the skull much leaving your entire head shape exposed. the most important part of picking a hairstyle is finding one that complements ur head shape best. You need a really nice headshape to rock them and even then you'd always be better off with a different hairstyle.
They make nigger hair grow actually

Nice.

I used to have cornrows when I was a kid but now I have dreadlocks.

Are you liking the cornrows better then your older one so far?

U looks pretty well now!

It’s that Nigga Allen Iverson