Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based New Gym Rival Foidkarot

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
I once again was at the gym, liftmogging all the foids around me like normal and then this foid came along and started outlifting me, she was so hot and i could literally see her nipples poking out of her gym bra. She was quite muscular too not some roided freak but lean and strong, she definitely had to be going to gym since she was a teenager to have such a physique.

Any other mortal incel would have crumbled at being mogged so badly in every way but I THE PRINCE OF ALL INCELS will NOT ever BACK down from such a challenge, besides she was only outlifting me by a couple of pounds, I'm not even that far away from catching her. and to think the peak of the female physique is this close to starting point of the male physique only re-enforces to me how physically weak women really are. I WILL CATCH HER within the next 3 months I WILL LIFTMOG HER and there is NOTHING she can do about it

Vegeta laughing

She is my new benchmark, my first benchmark. She would never love a disgusting looking freak like me SO ONE DAY SHE WILL FEAR ME. one day i will purposely start lifting right next to her, i will copy every lift she does and MOG her in EVERY SINGLE ONE, AND THERE WILL BE NOTHING SHE CAN DO ABOUT IT. The Look of bewilderment as the once short skinny fat kid surpasses her within time period of only a couple of months will be GLORIOUS. She WILL feel the INFERIORITY that incels like us feel EVERYDAY.

Dbksy7j 906e9cfd 7dd5 42fc 8a39 50cf2978db9a 1

Brutal zero reply pill.

start bench pressing her for maximum domination