Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New grape reported every hour in London

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
There is one rape reported every hour in London, according to police data published on Friday. Almost 8,800 cases were handled in 2023, which is an average of 24 each day.

The figures, obtained by state broadcaster the BBC through Freedom of Information requests, show a further 11,000 reports of other sexual offences.

The totals increased by 14% over the last five years to almost 20,000 in 2023, which means that sexual violence or rape was reported to police every 26 and a half minutes, on average.

Charities concerned with protecting children and women against sexual violence said the true extent of such incidents is far higher.

The London-based Rape Crisis center has branded the findings “horrifying,” telling the BBC that “urgent change is needed.”

The charity claims only one in six women who are raped report the crime. Among male victims that figure is said to be one in five. Only one in four will report other types of sexual assault.

At least they already identified the culprits: "bbc" :feelsthink:

There is no way. No way niggas are out here raping that often

Based. I hate when reformcucks act like this is a bad thing, mass immigration will cause women to have worse lives so I support it

200.gif

The only reason why there's so many reported cases of rape is because anything is considered rape nowadays

As far as I'm concerned, women voted for this, and its not my problem - so why would I care? Besides when (white) men have commented about this, the leftist women have bashed them for "viewing white women as their property."

Let women experience multiculturalism then. Idc.

The only reason why there's so many reported cases of rape is because anything is considered rape nowadays
This. If men reported SA and rape like women do then our numbers would be about the same.

This. If men reported SA and rape like women do then our numbers would be about the same.
High IQ :feelsthink::bigbrain:

Women are just as guilty of being horrible and awful creatures.

Every post you make here is counted as a sexual assault on women

I wish them many rapes, leave home get raped after closing the door, then get graped again while entering metro, get graped again while you want to remove semen from your cunt in a toilet (rape by janitor), then get raped by 12 guys on the train and finish with the conductor, then get raped at your work for 8h in a row, and get raped in the way to your home. Get raped bitch.

High IQ :feelsthink::bigbrain:

Women are just as guilty of being horrible and awful creatures.
When ever you speak to a feminist and prove men are more oppressed than women (which doesn’t take long) they just use a appeal to genetic fallacy and go “b-but who set that system up!” Which is completely irrelevant. Africans would sell their tribesmen and women into slavery. Does that make Africans guilty for slavery?.

It’s such a retarded non-argument too because it was about 1% of men who set that system up. The majority didn’t have any impact. And some women had more impact than 99% of men, like queens and shit. I said this to a feminist and they just kept saying “can we change the topic” as if she didn’t ask ME to debate.

When ever you speak to a feminist and prove men are more oppressed than women (which doesn’t take long) they just use a appeal to genetic fallacy and go “b-but who set that system up!” Which is completely irrelevant. Africans would sell their tribesmen and women into slavery. Does that make Africans guilty for slavery?.

It’s such a retarded non-argument too because it was about 1% of men who set that system up. The majority didn’t have any impact. And some women had more impact than 99% of men, like queens and shit. I said this to a feminist and they just kept saying “can we change the topic” as if she didn’t ask ME to debate.
The truth is that women are not mad at men. They are mad at god for making them pathetic weakling sex objects with nothing to offer this world other then their holes.:feelsokman:

The truth is that women are not mad at men. They are mad at god for making them pathetic weakling sex objects with nothing to offer this world other then their holes.:feelsokman:
Rs. They all have massive insecurity so they project onto others .

nope, sorry i dont believe them

Guarantee the real number is not even 10% of that nowadays if a Sub 5 breathes wrong near a foid she`ll call it rape