Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel New generation war is for sissies

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Satanic ghostcel, poorcel
★★★★★
Yall lil boys got soft hands brother, all you zoomer soliders do is sit in the tent and drone kill the enemy, back in nam, you had to do REAL war battle:!!!!

We need to go back to fighting like how we did in the Napoleonic era, or WW1 at the very least.

We need to go back to fighting like how we did in the Napoleonic era, or WW1 at the very least.
The nuclear weapons have been a disaster for the human race. :feelsUgh:

Nothing honorable or venerable about trench warfare, it's far worse than what we have today

Yall lil boys got soft hands brother, all you zoomer soliders do is sit in the tent and drone kill the enemy, back in nam, you had to do REAL war battle:!!!!
My hands are very thick because the heat is very strong when I jerk off

Getting instantly killed by a high explosive artillery shell launched thousands of meters away isn't much better than getting blown up by a kamikaze drone. Modern industrial warfare sucks

Honor and chivalry sounds like concepts invented by the ruling class to make the idea of being meatshields easier to sell to the general population

if i had to fight in a war i would gladly do it

if there were something to fucking fight for

Trench warfare is the fucking worst thing ever. No honor in sitting 8 days or more in a mudy trench praying for the artillery to miss you

Honor and chivalry sounds like concepts invented by the ruling class to make the idea of being meatshields easier to sell to the general population
For most of human history, the ruling class (aristocracy) led their troops into battle and fought in them personally. It was only with modern technology that mass armies of conscripts, stagnant frontlines, and detached leadership became staples of warfare.