Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming New game by Riot - Legends of Runeterra

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
Been playing it and I'm enjoying it tbh. Anyone playing it?

Card games just aren’t my thing. Will look forward to mobile league though, and hopefully they don‘t forget to put Karthus in the game.

Card games just aren’t my thing. Will look forward to mobile league though, and hopefully they don‘t forget to put Karthus in the game.
Trundle is the best character tbh

I want to find copes soo bad tbh, this quarantine is boring if you are a no copes-cel ngl

didn't valve make the same for dota?

didn't valve make the same for dota?
It flopped. I can definitely see LoR staying but will not outshine Hearthstone anytime soon.

I'm sort of looking forward to mobile league even though I've nvr really played a Moba before tbh

Trundle is the best character tbh
I kno nothing about League tbh. I was around when LoL was released but I only had a very slow computer so I never got into it.

I want to find copes soo bad tbh, this quarantine is boring if you are a no copes-cel ngl
Yea find some game to play

Don't like how card games are pay to win

You nerds have to drop those shitty games and play some Rising Storm, HOI4 and Euro Truck Simulator.
Real games made by real men.

Anouther childrens card game

From card games I would recommend Horus heresy: legions, only card game that I ever liked, you can play it on phone and on PC. Let me know if any of you start playing it so that I can feel like galaxy brain by giving you tips and sharing decks :feelzez:

Will never touch anything riot shits out

From card games I would recommend Horus heresy: legions, only card game that I ever liked, you can play it on phone and on PC. Let me know if any of you start playing it so that I can feel like galaxy brain by giving you tips and sharing decks :feelzez:

You will never be a Khorne berserker spilling blood on the battlefields and collecting skulls for your belt.

Looks good, will search it