Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope New Futuristic Cope Just Dropped

• Thread starter Misogynist Vegeta
  • Start date
Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★
Me in the real world
Braingaspepe

Me in the Anime world with my anime girlfriend Asuka.

Why attracts men to Asuka and not Rei? Scientists have been trying to find the answer to one of the most heated and emblematic debates in media for 30 years and they still have yet to figure it out.

@Zettabhai @BhaiGammata @bhai410 @kikebhai @DarkBhaiDown @Pixybhai @Despicabhaicel @bhaipillepsy @Bhai in Heaven @hollowbhai @Bhaiju

Last edited:
Why attracts men to Asuka and not Rei? Scientists have been trying to find the answer to one of the most heated and emblematic debates in media for 30 years and they still have yet to figure it out.

@Zetta @CruxGammata @shii410 @kikecel @DarkStarDown @Pixycel @Despicablecel @epillepsy @Made in Heaven @hollowcel @Kaiju
Rei is a boring pos while Asuka is assertive and kinky, simple as

@Zettabhai @BhaiGammata @bhai410 @kikebhai @DarkBhaiDown @Pixybhai @Despicabhaicel @bhaipillepsy @Bhai in Heaven @hollowbhai @Bhaiju
Rei's noumenal beauty evades demiurgic hylics, these "people" make up the majority of men. So it is no surprise to me.

Last edited:
Rei's noumenal beauty evades demiurgic hylics, these "people" make up the majority of men. So it is no surprise to me.
:feelsree:

Common sense

Asuka is a dominatrix and virago, so a lot of femdom guys who enjoy being degraded by inferior lifeforms (females) also like her. Rei is more a silent, demure, and sweet type of girl—perfect for any reasonable straight man with self-respect.

Asuka seems more approachable, high trust. Her long, red hair makes her look more feminine and youthful

@WØLF can you explain the Rei/Asuka dynamic and why would one pick one over the other? And what do you prefer?

Asuka is white. Rei is asian

Ironically, Rei has higher standards than Asuka when you think about it. The former ends up with the alien twink prettyboy chad with literal angelic looks (Kaworu) and the latter lands an unremarkable ricecel that needs glasses (Kensuke).
This runs contrary to initial expectations where upon first inspection, one might arrive with the preconceived notion that Asuka, being the insecure spoiled bratty princess that feels entitled to everything, would try to snag the biggest Chad she could find. And Rei being more befitting of the quiet soft spoken nurturing Yamato Nadeshiko archetype so idealized by Japanese men and by extension otaku, would be more modest and humble with what she searches for in a partner. I applaud Anno for so thoroughly subverting our expectations like this and deconstructing Japanese cultural norms and ideas of femininity as represented by Rei relative to Western ideas of what defines feminine qualities as shown by Asuka. These two being compared and contrasted demonstrating the difference in cultural perceptions of what traits and tropes each side find the most appealing and desirable in their ideal for female characters during the creative process of designing and writing the personalities and tropes they follow.
Either way, both of them found a better choice than Shinji, who's a mentally ill nervous wreck with high inhibition and a confirmed dicklet with daddy issues.

TL;DR: don't watch Evangelion and just jack off to the girls, it's a better and more productive use of your time

@WØLF can you explain the Rei/Asuka dynamic and why would one pick one over the other? And what do you prefer?
i’ll get back to u on this l8tr

She's more feminine and emotional.

Because shinji is literally me.