Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New football helmet

>played mostly by chads and niggers
>foids whore themselves for any chad that plays it well enough
>retarded game where you only need to kick a rubber ball to a net
>doesnt even need to be a fast shot but niggerball players will still launch like fucking artillery
>people chimp out over anything happening in the game and they will brush it off as ""hype""
>requires you to be able to run 25 km non-stop full velocity without your heart getting 8 heart attacks (again why only chads play it)
>you need to make decisions in less than a nanosecond or a stampede of niggers will kick you over and break your ribs for not dodging the ball
>you are expected to play it like a professional or else yo uare instantly becoming the group outstand
>you get called a dumb retard if you don't go full messi mode and juggle the ball with your feet while standing with your tongue
>you get called a sissy faggot if you even feel a single sting of pain after the ball hits your chest at 2000 miles a second as goalkeeper
>your social life gets instantly fumbled if people realize you don't know how to play the game
>played mostly by niggers and spics
>watched by prolific gamblers
>supported by fans of some retarded club composed of niggers
i absolutely fucking despise that niggergame, the amount of times i have embarassed myself over not knowing how to handle the fucking ball and getting called a spergoid on campus while everyone was running like usian bolt and kicking the ball hard enough to make a hole over a wall is horrendous, i fucking hate i tand i don't know how it is still something today, i want to take every fucking nigger that insulted me over the retarded game and shove a knife up their neck to see if they can do a 3-leg cross trick goalkeeper pass brazilian kick trick to avoid dying of blood loss, fucking nigger game and fucking insufferable nigger fucks that play it, please do a favor to society and ignore anything related to it

The football should be chicken skin not pig skin.