Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New fleshlight

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Bought myself a flesh light and it finally came in, about to coom tonight :feelsautistic:

nice, im getting tired of using my hand, might get one too tbh

Good for you, OP!

On a side note, here I am still using a Pringlres can and some kitchen sponges jury-rigged into the sloppiest looking fleshlight imaginable.

Congrats man!! Happy fapping!!! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

giphy.gif

Good for you, OP!

On a side note, here I am still using a Pringlres can and some kitchen sponges jury-rigged into the sloppiest looking fleshlight imaginable.
That used to be me too bro. Just follow your dreams and get a flesh light, read the reviews before you buy it though, some make them very poorly and only work once.

Just follow your dreams and get a flesh light, read the reviews before you buy it though, some make them very poorly and only work once.
I don't suppose you know any good places to buy from?

I don't suppose you know any good places to buy from?
I bought mine from ((Amazon)) tbh, only because I wanted it to come fast, but they have a large selection of flesh lights on there with different prices. If you want a cheap one though there’s one I was looking at a decent flesh light

My fleshlight is this one

I bought mine from ((Amazon)) tbh, only because I wanted it to come fast, but they have a large selection of flesh lights on there with different prices. If you want a cheap one though there’s one I was looking at a decent flesh light
Yeah, cheap is my MO at the moment, so I'll have to check that out.