Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR New Fantasy

D

Dunkelheit

Nofapcel srs
★★★★★
So I was tired as fuck and wanted to take a nap. But it was/is so fucking hot I had to induce myself some sense of comfort. So, as always like the cuck I am, I started fantasizing about having someone by my side and hugging the pillow, and the typical bullshit you know. But it wasn't working, so I started going for realism and remembered this one ethnic foid with a nice ass :feelsahh: I saw once and told me "you're fine". So I used that as inspiration. And before some fag calls fakecel, I was asking her for space and she replied that. I was fantasizing not even about sex as to not get aroused, but instead of hugging each other while I was on top with my head on her tits about to fall asleep on the sofa. Then when I was about to leave this plane my dog started barking and now I'm here with bloodshot eyes and back pain. :feelsbadman:

I used to do that too:feelsrope: