Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New ER videos

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
He's such a dickhead

@Total Imbecile already made a thread about it
but thanks for letting us know :feelsokman:
tbh i just noticed that, in the second video, Elliot's jawline and cheekbones look great. he's almost a chad. i legit dont get how he was incel. i guess riceceldom is truly brutal, cant imagine how hard it is for an average asian

tbh i just noticed that, in the second video, Elliot's jawline and cheekbones look great. he's almost a chad. i legit dont get how he was incel.
I think his prominent cheekbones actually make him look more neotenous and effeminate because of his lips and nose. He’s far, far from a chad jfl. Just ask any foid and see their reaction

He jaw mogs me to self harm though. Jfl never thought I’d get mogged by ER
i legit dont get how he was incel. i guess riceceldom is truly brutal, cant imagine how hard it is for an average asian
The rice tax is a legit death sentence, even for hapas. His location was a big reason for his inceldom too. Imagine seeing blonde Stacies and Chads every time you step outside :feelsrope:

I think his prominent cheekbones actually make him look more neotenous and effeminate because of his lips and nose. He’s far, far from a chad jfl. Just ask any foid and see their reaction

He jaw mogs me to self harm though. Jfl never thought I’d get mogged by ER

The rice tax is a legit death sentence, even for hapas. His location was a big reason for his inceldom too. Imagine seeing blonde Stacies and Chads every time you step outside :feelsrope:
brutal as fuck

he mogs me too btw