Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New emojis added. Whats your favourite one?

Slow down with the posts, man, at this rate you're at risk of losing your blue screen name colour which obviously wouldn't be right.

:feelsUgh:
Slow down with the posts, man, at this rate you're at risk of losing your blue screen name colour which obviously wouldn't be right.
what the fuck lol ok bro

The US is the biggest terrorist in the world, but calls those who want these scumbags gone from their homelands terrorists instead. :feelsclown:

:feelsUgh: I really like this one tbh ( to be honest ) not so sure whether or not it is new though.

The US is the biggest terrorist in the world, but calls those who want these scumbags gone from their homelands terrorists instead. :feelsclown:
[Based] :yes:

Thank you. Real recognize real.
Non-Nordic Alliance

We need Sharia Looksmaxxing Hitler tbh
He would have to keep beard and keep his moustache short, JFL. Raises his right index finger in the hair and proclaims "I hope to God, the Fourth Reich will prevail."

He would have to keep beard and keep his moustache short, JFL. Raises his right index finger in the hair and proclaims "I hope to God, the Fourth Reich will prevail."
(Invades Australia, makes Sydney the New Berlin)

:feelsEhh::feelsUgh:
This 2 are great

:feelstrash: dis one b pretty cool