Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New Eggman song

lil wayne mogs eggman into oblivion

Damn, I frogot our boi eggy was alive.

I'm not voting for shit :feelzez:

JFL at praising and giving attention to that normalfaggot

>shit I don't know what to respond to that...
>oh yeah I know I'll just spam soywojak like a low IQ retard,that will surely show him!

He got a gf, and she is beyond his looksmatch. I mean, he is way WAAAAAY uglier than she is.
He is so lucky i would kill them both if given the chance and not going to jail after ngl. Like that youtuber, imaqtpie. A ugly fat fuck that has a asian qt gf. I dont know why are we supposed to like any of them tbh. I despise them. I want what they have and i dont know how the fuck they got it. I would torture them until they confess their fucking method.

He got a gf, and she is beyond his looksmatch. I mean, he is way WAAAAAY uglier than she is.
He is so lucky i would kill them both if given the chance and not going to jail after ngl. Like that youtuber, imaqtpie. A ugly fat fuck that has a asian qt gf. I dont know why are we supposed to like any of them tbh. I despise them. I want what they have and i dont know how the fuck they got it. I would torture them until they confess their fucking method.
They statusmaxxed. If eggman is spreading the blackpill and fucking some bitch I don't care. He's nowhere near a chad or chad lite, I can never feel jealous of him.

All he needs now is face tattoos

lil wayne mogs eggman into oblivion

Lil Wayne is gay af, he took dick in prison. Not like my nigga six nine.

6ix9ine blixky twirl

Jfl at hating on eggman then later listening to rappers and singers who had sex with more foids than the population of a small town.

Nice beat but vocals are whack. Like his AM track much better.

Jfl at hating on eggman then later listening to rappers and singers who had sex with more foids than the population of a small town.