Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New copes coming out no more ER?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36489
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36489

Self-banned
-
I'm planning on being a STEM self taught front end developer in code and making enough money to cope well, I think ER is becoming more and more useless because the blackpill is going mainstream on the internet, We don't need more ER's there's already enough fuel being added to the fire. More and more men are becoming based nd simping is looked down upon hopefully it becomes more mainstream but you have youtube and tiktok telling young guys not to simp and women aren't shit which is based, ER is a useless action that will only make incel lives worse because of more police and government agencies tracking us down and sending us to jail or jew houses with pills to poison us and make us see less clear. I don't care what anybody says, I'm gonna cope hard with food, video games anime and hard drugs and i'll probably die alone but drugs fill the void for me

What will you do if and when those copes dry up ? That's when you rope or engagE in your true puRpose. :feelsLSD:

What will you do if and when those copes dry up ? That's when you rope or engagE in your true puRpose. :feelsLSD:
"ManletShowerTaker" :feelsseriously:
I will overdose on pills and alcohol im too much of a pussy and manlet +small frame to even go ER

I will overdose on pills and alcohol im too much of a pussy and manlet +small frame to even go ER
I'm not gonna shame you for it.
Just pointing out that guns do a pretty good job of negating size and frame differences

I'm planning on being a STEM self taught front end developer in code and making enough money to cope well, I think ER is becoming more and more useless because the blackpill is going mainstream on the internet, We don't need more ER's there's already enough fuel being added to the fire. More and more men are becoming based nd simping is looked down upon hopefully it becomes more mainstream but you have youtube and tiktok telling young guys not to simp and women aren't shit which is based, ER is a useless action that will only make incel lives worse because of more police and government agencies tracking us down and sending us to jail or jew houses with pills to poison us and make us see less clear. I don't care what anybody says, I'm gonna cope hard with food, video games anime and hard drugs and i'll probably die alone but drugs fill the void for me
Yes these modern messages are doing a good job at getting young men not to simp

I'm not gonna shame you for it.
Just pointing out that guns do a pretty good job of negating size and frame differences
not gonna kill people it would be a terrible life to just suffer for so many years and just end it by massacring tons of people + my fellow innocent incel brothers would be blamed for it as well copes will probably never run out because if they do then society will fall

not gonna kill people it would be a terrible life to just suffer for so many years and just end it by massacring tons of people + my fellow innocent incel brothers would be blamed for it as well copes will probably never run out because if they do then society will fall
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Copes will never run out huh ?
Doesn't mean you will enjoy them.
It's understandable not to want to kill people, but as perfect gentlemen we don't kill "people" :feelsLSD:
You suffer for many years at the end of society and never gets back at it ? Doesn't that sound cucked ?

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Copes will never run out huh ?
Doesn't mean you will enjoy them.
It's understandable not to want to kill people, but as perfect gentlemen we don't kill "people" :feelsLSD:
You suffer for many years at the end of society and never gets back at it ? Doesn't that sound cucked ?
Yeah it's cucked but it's not like killing random people would do anything, I would kill the liberals though if i ever had the chance because they are making hypergamy worse with free handouts to whores

Yeah it's cucked but it's not like killing random people would do anything, I would kill the liberals though if i ever had the chance because they are making hypergamy worse with free handouts to whores
So kill men ? :feelshaha:
I said we don't kill "people", read between the lines.
I would kill people I hate or that I judge have done something wrong to society or myself ((all of this in GTA San Andreas))
For now I cope, but I don't know if it will keep me going any longer.
I already have just food as a cope and it only makes me feel like shit.
I become more and more depressed and apathetic as time goes on.
I most likely wouldn't go out of my way to kill people but I would for sure start doing acts of vandalism or stealing or starting random fights.

Take a look at Flutter. I've seen posts on the job boards for it and it uses a nice language called Dart.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flutter_(software)
Languages and frameworks are not what matters.
Logic and algorithms, breaking problems down into smaller problems, being able to learn and figure things out on your own is what matters for a developper.
Languages and frameworks always come and go and there's always a new flavor of the month, especially on the frontweb side of things (always a new way to write javascript which itself is a shitty language).
Of course developpers should learn some languages but only to make projects and build those skills I mentionned, not to learn them as an endgoal, because most likely you will have to learn/adapt to a new tech once hired.

Logic and algorithms, breaking problems down into smaller problems, being able to learn and figure things out on your own is what matters for a developper.

For a beginner front end developer, I still think Flutter is a better place to start than JavaScript.

It has hot reload, a nice language, useful UI toolkit and paid work. A comfy environment from which problem solving and use of data structures can be learnt.

Going ER is pussy, ngl.

we can lower down our arms for now, our soldiers have contributed a great deal to the spread of the blackpill and deserve to take a break for their heroic actions.

:feelsLSD:

Last edited:
We don't need more ER's there's already enough fuel being added to the fire. More and more men are becoming based nd simping is looked down upon hopefully it becomes more mainstream but you have youtube and tiktok telling young guys not to simp and women aren't shit which is based, ER is a useless action that will only make incel lives worse because of more police and government agencies tracking us down and sending us to jail or jew houses with pills to poison us and make us see less clear. I don't care what anybody says, I'm gonna cope hard with food, video games anime and hard drugs and i'll probably die alone but drugs fill the void for me
that is absolutly not true.
there is more and more simping going on. every single day new onlyfans accounts are created. nobody is stoping simps from simping, nobody and nobody says anything against it but rather small niche mgtow channels or whatever
it's also wrong that you can cope and be happy, lmao, bluepilled youngcel think ... trust me, no cope in the world can fill the emptiness in your heart after 10+ years of lonliness, it's useless. have fun getting your wageslave degree, getting your slavebuxx and then still come home to an empty appartment feeling like shit, regretting that you wasted years of studying for nothing but more loneliness.

that is absolutly not true.
there is more and more simping going on. every single day new onlyfans accounts are created. nobody is stoping simps from simping, nobody and nobody says anything against it but rather small niche mgtow channels or whatever
it's also wrong that you can cope and be happy, lmao, bluepilled youngcel think ... trust me, no cope in the world can fill the emptiness in your heart after 10+ years of lonliness, it's useless. have fun getting your wageslave degree, getting your slavebuxx and then still come home to an empty appartment feeling like shit, regretting that you wasted years of studying for nothing but more loneliness.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
ER is the only legit way to go out if the copes stop working:society: