Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New cope: singularity

Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
The idea is to rotmax until you reach a certain point in life that all of your needs are provided with the aid of technology. For example, we may be able to get android companions as GFs, or AI waifus set in VR settins. Pehaps even anything imagineable. This is not so out of the realm of a possiblity to occur, and infact it's much likely to happen eventually anyway.

From wikipedia:
"The technological singularity (also, simply, the singularity) is a hypothetical future point in time at which technological growth becomes uncontrollable and irreversible, resulting in unfathomable changes to human civilization."

Problem is that it may take decades to occur, if that may even occur in your own lifetimes. Additionally, in the meantime you would have to suffer and endure the hardship of inceldom,

What do you think about this cope? is it viable or not?

It's relying on something that may or may not happen within our lifetimes. It's supposed to give you some hope that things will get better, so it's a valid way of coping imo
Not the most effective one though; I think most of us need something to attenuate the bad things in our lives right now, at this moment, and hope just won't do in that regard.

The idea is to rotmax until you reach a certain point in life that all of your needs are provided with the aid of technology. For example, we may be able to get android companions as GFs, or AI waifus set in VR settins. Pehaps even anything imagineable. This is not so out of the realm of a possiblity to occur, and infact it's much likely to happen eventually anyway.

From wikipedia:
"The technological singularity (also, simply, the singularity) is a hypothetical future point in time at which technological growth becomes uncontrollable and irreversible, resulting in unfathomable changes to human civilization."

Problem is that it may take decades to occur, if that may even occur in your own lifetimes. Additionally, in the meantime you would have to suffer and endure the hardship of inceldom,

Yes.
Those waifu sexdolls need to be perfected and mass produced, to make them cheaper for the average brocel to acquire one.
I won´t blow thousands of euros for that.
No way in hell man.

Yes.
Those waifu sexdolls need to be perfected and mass produced, to make them cheaper for the average brocel to acquire one.
I won´t blow thousands of euros for that.
No way in hell man.
There are some pretty cheap dolls out there (~1000 euro).
I really want to get one; I've heard a lot of positive things from sex doll owners.

There are some pretty cheap dolls out there (~1000 euro).
I really want to get one; I've heard a lot of positive things from sex doll owners.
Give it more time.
There is still room for improvement.

i want terminator now

Yes bro, waiting for this is one of the only reasons to live.

Yes, we need this. This cope is essential for us as human beings.

It's relying on something that may or may not happen within our lifetimes. It's supposed to give you some hope that things will get better, so it's a valid way of coping imo
Not the most effective one though; I think most of us need something to attenuate the bad things in our lives right now, at this moment, and hope just won't do in that regard.
It's definitely not a perfect cope, but can be used in conjuction with other copes (like playing vidyas or watching anime in the meantime)

I don't think AI is moving nearly as fast as they've been claiming. "The singularity" isn't coming, they're just trying to get us used to megacorporations running the world with their AI and when shit "goes awry" (for real or intentionally) they can say "well, we can't control this shit, but you don't want to go back to your life before this brave new world, do you?"

we already are in technolocial singularity , but still at a slow pace , gaming went through the roof ,gaming vr invented only in the past 4 years , smartphones everywhere , AI that can communicate with you and soon are "humanlike" ...

we invented more in the past 50 years then whats been invented eons ago

we already are in technolocial singularity , but still at a slow pace , gaming went through the roof ,gaming vr invented only in the past 4 years , smartphones everywhere , AI that can communicate with you and soon are "humanlike" ...

we invented more in the past 50 years then whats been invented eons ago
New copes for incels kek
While chad doesn't need any of that he's content with his life full of validation by the evironment