Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR New cope. Drinking water

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
I will try to overdose on cold h2o

RIP kidneys.

"3 days without water..."

I thought water cleans kidneys
It'll pull all your minerals to your kidneys and unironically give you a bigger chance of developing stones. If you h2o Maxx, drink it with some electrolytes so it doesn't demineralize you. (Plain ass water has NOTHING bound to the h2o molecules, so when it enter the body, it seeks your salts/potassiums/etc and that'll cause crazy problems) t. Science cel

It'll pull all your minerals to your kidneys and unironically give you a bigger chance of developing stones. If you h2o Maxx, drink it with some electrolytes so it doesn't demineralize you. (Plain ass water has NOTHING bound to the h2o molecules, so when it enter the body, it seeks your salts/potassiums/etc and that'll cause crazy problems) t. Science cel
too late GrAYman i just drank 8 liters of water.. cu in ban appeals

Drink water while showering to self improve

Just fear water bro

Water is based
But should be mineral water. Yuh if you drink distilled you will fuck yourself up

Eh, I once went 2.5 days without water. No biggie.
You could have went 3/bro.

But water also include anything wet. For example many animals get there "water" from the blood of the animals they eat.

Sucking down a soda, or eating cereal with milk, also has water in it

thats true for pure h2o, drinkable water doesn't do that

Incels get all their water from all the threads stating the obvious here

thats true for pure h2o, drinkable water doesn't do that
Most drinkable water is distilled and purified, i.e. dead water. There might be a few remaining minerals left from that, but not the same as you would have it in say fruit juice, blood, juice from raw veggies, milk, etc etc. You really don't hydrate well w/ clear water. When liquids are opaque, it means there is minerals in them. The more you can see thru it, the less minerals. You'd never be able to find super clear water other than a running stream in nature. Even then, it be full of natural rock minerals, not cooked out by distillation/purification. Most animals drink dirty stagnant clay water, even tribes do that.

Last edited:
You could have went 3/bro.
maybe next time
But water also include anything wet. For example many animals get there "water" from the blood of the animals they eat.

Sucking down a soda, or eating cereal with milk, also has water in it
I didn't imbibe or ingest anything during those 2.5 days (unless you count the water vapor in the air I guess)

maybe next time

I didn't imbibe or ingest anything during those 2.5 days (unless you count the water vapor in the air I guess)
I actually used to consider water vapor as water. But no longer do. However, air moisture does count. Dry hot desert etc... Wet coastal...