Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New colour...

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
IMG 20200104 233955

Whaddaya think?

not too excited for it ngl

Pretty good tbh

postmogs me
I remember when I was 1 star greycel and u were the rank u r now or below. I also remember when u had carti Avi and I mogged u before but u overtaking me was one thing that motivated me to postmaxx

Damn you’ve been making a lot of threads while i was busy playing Minecraft version release 1.7.4 for nostalgia reasons.

Damn you’ve been making a lot of threads while i was busy playing Minecraft version release 1.7.4 for nostalgia reasons.
What were u doing on Minecraft? I also played today but on latest version.

What were u doing on Minecraft? I also played today but on latest version.
Started up a new old version world for a trip down memory lane. Things were simpler back then.

Started up a new old version world for a trip down memory lane. Things were simpler back then.
All I did on MC and I still do now is creative or build stuff. Everything else is boring for me

All I did on MC and I still do now is creative or build stuff. Everything else is boring for me
I like me some good old survival mining and killing mobs and shit :feelsBox:

I like me some good old survival mining and killing mobs and shit :feelsBox:
I can only do survival world once a year cuz I get bored of it. I had 3000 or maybe even 4000 hours on just one server once. That was when I was 11 or 12

I can only do survival world once a year cuz I get bored of it. I had 3000 or maybe even 4000 hours on just one server once. That was when I was 11 or 12
Awesome that’s a lot of minecraftin

looks like shit bro, I'm sorry.

Nice vomit color, haha!

Awesome that’s a lot of minecraftin
Bro i cant even play minecraft anymore its too boring

i just go into creative mode and go er on the ender dragon

:feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:
when i was younger i was really good i remember i had the most diamonds on our school server and mogged everyone super hard

Bro i cant even play minecraft anymore its too boring

i just go into creative mode and go er on the ender dragon

:feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:
when i was younger i was really good i remember i had the most diamonds on our school server and mogged everyone super hard
Your story takes me back to when I first ever played Minecraft. It was at a school computer. Was super long ago, not long after the game came out. Older kid showed me Minecraft on the school computer but I didn’t know how to play so I just ran around punching flowers asking what to do, and he just laughed. Learned quite a bit since then :feelsYall: good memories

Your story takes me back to when I first ever played Minecraft. It was at a school computer. Was super long ago, not long after the game came out. Older kid showed me Minecraft on the school computer but I didn’t know how to play so I just ran around punching flowers asking what to do, and he just laughed. Learned quite a bit since then :feelsYall: good memories
I found out about Minecraft cuz of the Yogscast

Let greycels behold your new color

Don't like it btw