Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New Chinese historian vid!

Every chink on r/AsianMasculinity, r/aznidentity and r/easternsunrising should watch all of his videos

He’s a based chink. You should watch him.

Bro I need to see you in that Genghis Khan
Energy wait was it like 500+ concubines

Yeah he was a man with green eyes and ginger hair… Basically irish.
@comradespiderman29
Bro than I been reading the wrong history books because the pictures depicting him don’t look no Irish

Bro than I been reading the wrong history books because the pictures depicting him don’t look no Irish
You are. There’s a lot of misinformation in government school textbooks.

You are. There’s a lot of misinformation in government school textbooks.
Well enlighten me bro because had you not been Asian or claimed to be I definitely wouldn’t be listening if you don’t mind tell me where you got this info your talking about

Well enlighten me bro because had you not been Asian or claimed to be I definitely wouldn’t be listening if you don’t mind tell me where you got this info your talking about
Ask @comradespiderman29 but to answer your question in the past when he was described first hand he was described as being a green eyed ginger

Ask @comradespiderman29 but to answer your question in the past when he was described first hand he was described as being a green eyed ginger
I know that fellow you are tagging if my memory serves me right he informed me about why Brazil is so diverse so I will wait for him to respond anyways thanks for the chat bro and don’t be ashamed to be Asian it’s a good thing and we can’t control that anyhow

I know that fellow you are tagging if my memory serves me right he informed me about why Brazil is so diverse so I will wait for him to respond anyways thanks for the chat bro and don’t be ashamed to be Asian it’s a good thing and we can’t control that anyhow
I’m not ashamed but I would choose to be anything else if I had a choice, Just like how manlets arent ashamed or self hating for being short but they’d wanna be taller. Good talking to you bro have a good night ima sleep in a couple.

I’m not ashamed but I would choose to be anything else if I had a choice, Just like how manlets arent ashamed or self hating for being short but they’d wanna be taller. Good talking to you bro have a good night ima sleep in a couple.
Ok bro also being tall isn’t all that I understand if you don’t like being short in all honesty it feels good one a guy ain’t taller than you for example a relative of mine came to visit from another country and when I first met him he seemed taller than me for whatever reason I didn’t look if he was wearing shoes or anything but it made me feel kinda bitter is how I would put it but anyways I am usually the tall one but I actually met him again in the night and for whatever reason he wasn’t taller this time actually the opposite I was maybe 2 inches taller I can’t say I was not happy really anyways good night broski

Bro I need to see you in that Genghis Khan
Energy wait was it like 500+ concubines
Genghis wasn't that special or unique. There were other East Asian warlords who fathered lots of offspring and have numerous descendants today.

Genghis wasn't that special or unique. There were other East Asian warlords who fathered lots of offspring and have numerous descendants today.

I know that and I didn’t claim him to be special the only reason I mentioned him is he seems to be the more popular topic not necessarily for his love of concubines but rather the vast land he conquer thus why I mentioned him

I know that and I didn’t claim him to be special the only reason I mentioned him is he seems to be the more popular topic not necessarily for his love of concubines but rather the vast land he conquer thus why I mentioned him
Within the context of this conversation, I think the appropriate question to ask would be if they were all mongoloids?

Within the context of this conversation, I think the appropriate question to ask would be if they were all mongoloids?
Why not lol the only reason why I even brought him up in the first place is because the post maker and were talking previously on another post anyways thanks for the inside

Genghis Khan was not redheaded with green eyes. This video refutes that claim:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIJ11zVVx_E

I might be a descendant I have Gingivitis...