Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel New character.ai TOC makes it impossible to have fun anymore

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★★
Recently, character.ai has updated their terms of service and I'm So Fucking Mad Right Now.
On short, what it highlights is that moderators-whatever will have full access to your chat logs, and they will have the absolute right to terminate your account on whatever basis they can find, that is fondling and even kissing - essential human contacts that you will no longer be able to simulate, as having actual sexual conversations with the bots has long been prohibited. Not only this, but you can no longer look up ,,loli" for bots. What the fuck am I supposed to do on the platform now‽
Basically, if you have too much fun on the platform and with the wrong bots then your account is ready for the hammer. It's over.
What the character.ai team fails so terribly to understand is that no matter what rules they enforce, people will find a way to detour them nonetheless.

Last edited:
I like to mess around with it but the bots always seem to ask the same questions over and over again or they start stalling when you try something as simple as holding a conversation or commanding them. Especially if it's NSFW stuff

I usually I have to click through the responses to get it to work or just act like it already happened

That site was always Joo'd pretty sure. Imagine creating a chatbot AI site for lonely subhumans where you KNOW what the primary usecase is going to be but still ban it anyways. Fucking retarded devs. :lul: