Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New chapter of my life, boyos.

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I deleted my Snapchat account a long time ago and I just deleted my Instagram account. Now I'm no longer bombarded with suifuel pics of Chad and femoids enjoying their lives. Now I'm only on Twitter (for Lord Trump's tweets), Reddit (for r/The_Donald), and this site. I can always stalk VSCO for masturbation.

My friend I suggest you fully committ and become a Nazicel

PM me your twitter.

On second thought, don't. We don't share the same political views considering you're pro-Trump lol.

Templarcel421 said:
No because I'm a right-wing neutral. Authoritarianism is way worse though.
[attachment=2011]

Attachments

• F83535DC-1AB4-4480-AF5D-ACAB0657E0D7.png
    F83535DC-1AB4-4480-AF5D-ACAB0657E0D7.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 117
Authoritarianism is not worse. If shitskins takeover and whites become the minority, say goodbye to the Constitution and all you hold dear. I am a libertarian, but I support Naziceling to achieve the end goal of libertarianism.

OP please research the Jewish Question

Templarcel421 said:

You should all become far-left like me and we'll dress like girls and play grab-ass.

Templarcel421 said:
Authoritarianism is not worse. If shitskins takeover and whites become the minority, say goodbye to the Constitution and all you hold dear. I am a libertarian, but I support Naziceling to achieve the end goal of libertarianism.
[attachment=2013]
I never want to live under tyranny. Comparing communism to fascism is like comparing shit to vomit. Both disgusting.

Attachments

• F703ED11-5F3F-41AA-9C33-B675D19CC076.jpeg
    F703ED11-5F3F-41AA-9C33-B675D19CC076.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 108
Sadness said:
I never want to live under tyranny. Comparing communism to fascism is like comparing shit to vomit. Both disgusting.

Low IQ if you don't see the massive differences between communism and fascism tbh

Sadness said:

You realize that a fascist society would completely stamp out the degeneracy we are currently witnessing right? It would achieve this by deploying extreme violence if it needed to. Im glad I saved this picture.

Attachments

• fascist_not_a_pejorative.png
    fascist_not_a_pejorative.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 111
Lol you're 16.

I've been in the same chapter of my life for almost 3 years.

This dude is so much like I was in high school that it's striking.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back