Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel new catfish video uploaded!!!

LITERALLY THE LORDS WORK, keep this up brother

She looks like a man in drag.

thank you. I was feeling really depressed today

Should have pointed out that despite being fat she had neither titties nor ass. Flatfat: SHAMEFUL.

You are golden, she looked like she was about to cry. Bitch get what she deserves to get.

How long does it usually take to set up a catfish?

Did she actually call the cops and what happened after?

A true hero. Well done.

Did she actually call the cops?

I seriously needed some life fuel. Thank you.
The ending was perfect, you always end up laughing at them hard when you yell "you got catfished bitch" lmao :lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I like that you went with a slightly different approach this time rather than flat out telling her she got catfished straight out of the gate.

What happened after she supposedly called the police?

what a nasty bitch

I like that you went with a slightly different approach this time rather than flat out telling her she got catfished straight out of the gate.

What happened after she supposedly called the police?
Lol i left

I was ready to feel bad for this grotesque female... and she has the audacity to call you ugly without provocation and then play the victim. Good grief.

Ugh. Her male equivalent would be -3/10. A truly grotesque face, body and everything.

What happened after she called the cops?

Holy fuck dude this one is A+++ her fucking face when you said "you're not too good looking either"

Should have smashed her phone

Nasty ass hood rat.

Fat cunt has the audacity to call anyone else ugly :lul:

Really high IQ POST

What's that fat whore going to call the cops for? Because she didn't get the chad dick on a silver platter she was promised, lol

They can never come up with anything better than ugly or virgin.
It works most of the time, men are often quite offended by these. But if not, femoid will go mad.

Catfishman just went from a low-inhib hero to a low-inhib demigod in this edition.

Fatty ugly girl got destroyed. "You're ugly" yeah, how about you, fat pig-nosed cunt?

Catfishman just went from a low-inhib hero to a low-inhib demigod in this edition.

Fatty ugly girl got destroyed. "You're ugly" yeah, how about you, fat pig-nosed cunt?
Fat cunt has the audacity to call anyone else ugly :lul:
I like this video a lot, I'm still mad she tried to call the cops.

Chadfishman is officially the Cristiano Ronaldo of catfishing :lul:

Low-inhib as fuck.

My dream is to be extroverted and confident like this guy.

These videos make me laugh and cry all at once:feelscry:.

To think I used to put these things on a pedestal when all they really want is gorgeous face and a big cock.

I think you've found Big Foot lol

Fuck hahaha, that’s some insane low inhib :lul:

Also lol at calling you ugly... I mean, honestly, just look at her kek