Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel new catfish video uploaded!

Cba to watch it. You keep acting autistic as fuck in these videos.

nice little racepill mixed in

:lul:

CHING CHONG CHANG U WANNA BANG

Pedo Chad's jailbait dating days are over. He's a nice guy now. He just needs a woman and a steady stream of sex to help him reform.

Fucking bitch she say right there she only like white guys, holy fuck, ricels how it is to be hated by your own race? Thats fucking brutal

It's all good but honestly I can't help but wonder how they still let you in that place.

I remember in one of your videos you said you had 2 girlfriends before, why are you here?

I remember in one of your videos you said you had 2 girlfriends before, why are you here?
look at the video why im here, its because females like her want guys that are white and body builders.
even in the video i said i used to work out and girls would reject me.

Ricecels on suicide watch

awww look at that qt. I need a GF like that :p

Too bad she only likes cumskins.... Hollow points for this noodle whore bitch slag.

LOL @ this dumb slut saying he looks good "for his age". What 24 year old man is in some sort of age decline? If anything you can put on more muscle at 24 than at younger ages.

I like when Catfishman includes text messages.

My god you're entertaining :feelsgah::feelsgah: love you catfishman:heart::lul:

look at the video why im here, its because females like her want guys that are white and body builders.
Have you had sex ever? Having a girlfriend is already a warning sign.

You never catchfish decent looking chicks, only the uggos that feel entitled.

LOL @ this dumb slut saying he looks good "for his age". What 24 year old man is in some sort of age decline? If anything you can put on more muscle at 24 than at younger ages.

I like when Catfishman includes text messages.
She can't think under pressure, is what I assume. Mayhaps she is ignorant?

but you had multiple women. So you're not incel.

everyone knows my history here.

my past is irrelevant. im affected by female standards and hypergamy.
Then I assume you have. We are allowing non incels in? There would be outrage if it weren't for these videos you put out. God speed brother.

says she only dates whites, but on the weekends probably goes to protest racism with all the other dumbfuck sjws. lol

Catfishman, this is brave, entertaining, and just.

GREAT WORK, sir!
says she only dates whites, but on the weekends probably goes to protest racism with all the other dumbfuck sjws. lol
Best comment of the week!!!! So fucking true.

but you had multiple women. So you're not incel.
yes im incel, currently i have been single for 4 years and havent had sex for 2 years.
https://caamib.wordpress.com/what-is-incel/

read this
Then I assume you have. We are allowing non incels in? There would be outrage if it weren't for these videos you put out. God speed brother.
no we are not, im an exception because im blackpilled and have been in the community for a year.

Absolutely brutal racepill, how do ricecels cope?

Catfishman,
Noodlewhore sent nudes and it was established that you were going to meet there and go to fuck?

Attachments

• zz4.jpg
    zz4.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 62
yes im incel, currently i have been single for 4 years and havent had sex for 2 years.
https://caamib.wordpress.com/what-is-incel/

read this

no we are not, im an exception because im blackpilled and have been in the community for a year.
I haven't had sex for 22 so what does that make me?

Honestly it seems like im in the minority when I feel an incel forum should be comprised of incels. I think your videos are funny but every single one of the girls say you're decent looking or they would swipe right on you. Kinda depresses me. I don't get why you're here.

I haven't had sex for 22 so what does that make me?

Honestly it seems like im in the minority when I feel an incel forum should be comprised of incels. I think your videos are funny but every single one of the girls say you're decent looking or they would swipe right on you. Kinda depresses me. I don't get why you're here.
no sorry, they would not swipe right on me. They want guys that are good looking stop being delusional. Ive tried everything to get sex or get in a relationship and it did not work, even when i worked out and approached females they would reject me.

after doing these tinder experiments and understanding fully that these females want guys with looks.
im here because im blackpilled and the dating scene is rigged.

Last edited:

Wait, what race are you?

Best one yet!

You are getting better. Accusing her of dating a pedophile, just because he's hot. The print-out, the blackpill stuff, calling her names, and talking about her personal flaws were good tactics. Much better than just repeating "I catfished you!" Remember, you want to make her feel bad; taking the blame on yourself won't achieve that.

I still think reading their texts, and inferring you'll send incriminating stuff to their parents would be cool.

''I like white guys''
''Are you ashamed of your race?''
''...I've dated asian guys."

You're next mission, if you choose to accept it, is make the next girl cry.

I think your videos are funny but every single one of the girls say you're decent looking or they would swipe right on you.

Look, I get inexperience with women makes you susceptible to their lies, but these bitches are lying because they're panicking after being catfished. I mean think about it, he isn't just going "oh I catfished you", he is going full Chris Hanson and pulling out the chat logs of them being willing whores for ebephilic chad. Of course they're desperately going to try to say anything to save face. Shit like, "oh, but you're cute too. It's okay that you catfished me. I'm totally interested in you." Catfishman has been deep in the game and he knows these women will fucking say anything to save themselves from being caught. None of them like him. If he were to fall for their shit, they would pretend to like him for an hour then looks for an escape route and never talk to him again.

Look, I get inexperience with women makes you susceptible to their lies, but these bitches are lying because they're panicking after being catfished. I mean think about it, he isn't just going "oh I catfished you", he is going full Chris Hanson and pulling out the chat logs of them being willing whores for ebephilic chad. Of course they're desperately going to try to say anything to save face. Shit like, "oh, but you're cute too. It's okay that you catfished me. I'm totally interested in you." Catfishman has been deep in the game and he knows these women will fucking say anything to save themselves from being caught. None of them like him. If he were to fall for their shit, they would pretend to like him for an hour then looks for an escape route and never talk to him again.
Exactly This is what black pill does to you.

I'm so glad I found this thread before I went to bed. Now I'm not so depressed. Thanks based catfishman.

chris hansen reincarnation

Should have raped her

I like how at the beginning she was trying to ignore you, then you proceeded to tear the shit out here.

CHING CHONG CHANG U WANNA BANG

I love you, bro.

(no homo)
We really should crowd-fund Catfishman so he can catfish ever more roasties. The only lifefuel I get is from Chadfishman.

Last edited:
Best one yet!

You are getting better. Accusing her of dating a pedophile, just because he's hot. The print-out, the blackpill stuff, calling her names, and talking about her personal flaws were good tactics. Much better than just repeating "I catfished you!" Remember, you want to make her feel bad; taking the blame on yourself won't achieve that.

I still think reading their texts, and inferring you'll send incriminating stuff to their parents would be cool.

''I like white guys''
''Are you ashamed of your race?''
''...I've dated asian guys."

You're next mission, if you choose to accept it, is make the next girl cry.

Also OP needs to neg the shit out of those whores, tell her ugly ass goblin on her face.

I love you, bro.

(no homo)
We really should crowd-fund Catfishman so he can catfish ever more roasties. The only lifefuel I get is from Chadfishman.
He needs a better camera. Wheres the patreon or gofundme.

Chadfishman needs a better mic first. You really need to be a mic'd up with a lapel microphone bro. It'd increase the audio quality 1000%.