Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill New Catfish video uploaded!

"Monkey dick, Tyrone"
LMAO

You should come up with a 'Chadfish summer edition' or something like that.

Change ur profile pic to a catfish wearing sunglasses

"Monkey dick, Tyrone"
LMAO
Monkeys have small dicks.

Another score for Catfishman, and I am quite pleased. This is like a part time job for you, isn't it? Haha!

I'd give you a high-five but my arm would shatter from your mighty swing.

Monkeys have small dicks.

Another score for Catfishman, and I am quite pleased. This is like a part time job for you, isn't it? Haha!

I'd give you a high-five but my arm would shatter from your mighty swing.
Low inhib af

Catfishman is probably an attractive white male, there's no way a facecel would be able to get away with saying that stuff without getting the cops called on him.

Catfishman is probably an attractive white male, there's no way a facecel would be able to get away with saying that stuff without getting the cops called on him.
im not white.

he is some type of latino

This is great you are getting funnier every time

Lol your hateful remarks make it so much fun to watch. "stupid bitch" "stick to your league" "you're fat ass fuck" JFL, they never know how to respond to it :lul::lul::lul:.

Bitch high tailed it out of there.

Thot status:

IMG 0836

get fucked bbc chasing whore

tbh tbh the fact none of them call you ugly raises my suspicion :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow: :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

This is lifefuel.

Doing God's work.