Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill new catfish video uploaded! TYRONE catfish

She didn't even do good angle frauding.

By the way I still refuse to believe this school shooter sounding motherfucker isn't an incel. I absolutely refuse to believe that looks matters so much that this motherfucker has 30+ lays while I have 0.

By the way I still refuse to believe this school shooter sounding motherfucker isn't an incel. I absolutely refuse to believe that looks matters so much that this motherfucker has 30+ lays while I have 0.
its hypergamy bro tinder has fucked everything up for guys who are sub 8

Man I wish you could put this stuff on YouTube. I’d be your first subscriber. But I’ll just follow you instead.

Man I wish you could put this stuff on YouTube. I’d be your first subscriber. But I’ll just follow you instead.
yea jewtube is cucked they took down my videos

Lol at her fat face in person.. hahaha

Could have fucked tbh

She’s decent at angle fraude. In the second photo she used her phone and hair to cover up that double chin. Kinda clever. Double chin is very apparent in the video.

Excellent work, catfishman23. She may want Tyrone, but you've won me over. haha

Whoa, she wanted it, I think I would've smashed and gave the dog a bone.

Whoa, she wanted it, I think I would've smashed and gave the dog a bone.
That’s what I’m saying, she still wanted him even after the situation but he told her to fuck off.

man you guys cope.

obviously you dont know female nature or truly blackpilled.

she did not match me on tinder. You guys gotta understand how females are, you think they give these subtle hints. Which is not the case.

That’s what I’m saying, she still wanted him even after the situation but he told her to fuck off.
It made the video funnier that he rejected her tho. Maybe she was only going to use him for a free meal, Mudkip made a good point.

I wish I was as low inhib as you.

man you guys cope.

she did not match me on tinder. You guys gotta understand how females are, you think they give these subtle hints. Which is not the case.
These guys won’t understand that if you are sub 8, you are basically an incel

man you guys cope.

Brilliant keep them coming pal

Good video. Which pics did you use?

Everyone saying "He could've fucked her"

No wonder you low IQs are incels.. that was bait. She was trying to get him to go for it so that she could then shut him down after confirming that he wanted to fuck her.

Our boy played it right.
He didn't take the bait and she got destroyed again.

Not only is she not good enough for Tyrone, she's not even good enough for the catfish.

8728bd50af40c1e02ed26044f5ae65d33f3fce930d97c5809924fbff6845e103.jpg

miring low inhib NT

Last edited:
Can't believe that even femoid this ugly is getting laid. Fuck society. Good job catfishman23, you are our hero!