Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill new catfish video uploaded: Hot and spicy BBC

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

here is it guys more of the BBC action

Looks like she still wants to fuck u tho

:lul::lul::lul::lul:ITS TYRONE.... THE BBC? Are you the BBC!?

Dirty ho wants to be a cop. I hope she gets shot up by some bbc thugs.

Wow you're ballsy my man. Good video though she was so surprised hahah.

She's around a 4 at best tbh so she probably thought she got a Chad way out of her league and you cucked her. I can just imagine her getting extra dressed up with best makeup possible to impress "you". AHAHAHA

Looks like she still wants to fuck u tho
Also this, tbh tbh based on her reaction she wasn't totally against talking to you but you went into catfish speech right away.

"wow just like you're really handsome I never imagined you like that"

Also this, tbh tbh based on her reaction she wasn't totally against talking to you but you went into catfish speech right away.
this video was short cause it cut off when she was trying to make me call her, at the end she left.

this video was short cause it cut off when she was trying to make me call her, at the end she left.
You should looksmin before meeting her so she is disgusted by you. Makes for a more effective blackpill

She's trying to major in criminal justice but it's fine that Tyrone AKA "The BBC" is doing cocaine ahahaha.

Call her a pig and she's fine with it.

"You're waiting for that BBC right?"
"Yeah, what's going on?"

:lul: Are you fucking kidding me?

She doesn't seem mad really, like at all.

She even asks, 'are you the BBC?' wtf

I'm more and more convinced chicks don't really care if you catfish them (as long as you're not hideous, OP is 5/10 dude), and you can get laid running catfish

She doesn't seem mad really, like at all.

She even asks, 'are you the BBC?' wtf

I'm more and more convinced chicks don't really care if you catfish them (as long as you're not hideous, OP is 5/10 dude), and you can get laid running catfish
no she really did actually i forgot to get that part, she left and stormed out driving in her car.

green toenails... what was she thinking?

She says are you the BBC i can't stop laughing

Reminder: Those hypergamous cunts are the reason why we are incels

"Hey you waiting for the BBC right?" LOL