Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel new catfish video upload

You literally just pulled a reverse Chris Hansen. This is one of your more impressive videos I gotta say.

If she were born with a Y chromosome she would be posting here

" I Know i'm not perfect" yet wont settle for less than a male model.

This bitch is a looksmatch for 50% of this site and others 40% are above her

Look at her frauding her photos, she's the one who catfished you.

I like how you make them have to explain themselves to you because deep down they know they're guilty.

She sort of looks like Eggy.

I want to fuck her so hard.

Didn't you try to blackmail a 14 year old into dating your 33 year old ass once?
so its ok for a female to be a pedo but not a guy????
how does that make any sense?

She looked ugly as fuck. I like how she accepted he was a pedo. halo effect confirmed 100 times over.

your best one yet. nasty ass hoe

so its ok for a female to be a pedo but not a guy????
how does that make any sense?
Didn't say its ok for either of you. Being incel dosnt mean we get to be hypocrites. You made fun of her for wanting to fuck a kiddie fucker. You wouldn't have had a problem with her if she fucked you, even though you're a would-be kiddie fucker

Whole point is that normies are supposed to be the disgusting hypopcrites, not us

Didn't say its ok for either of you. Being incel dosnt mean we get to be hypocrites. You made fun of her for wanting to fuck a kiddie fucker. You wouldnt have had a problem with her if she fucked you, even though your a would-be kiddie fucker
actually no, im blackpilled i wouldnt even fuck her cause how nasty she looked as a person. but deserves a chad instead.

how do any of you even watch this shit i cringe too hard i cant

Hahaha ya ok
im being serious, if you are blackpilled there are somethings that you hardly even consider anymore.
Plus why would you validate any females for that matter?

Roast beef

Attachments

• FA416759-74C9-4C0E-BF5C-086713C4C17E.jpeg
    FA416759-74C9-4C0E-BF5C-086713C4C17E.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 75
godspeed my friend

godspeed.

Plus why would you validate any females for that matter?
That's something i've considered too. Even if i miraculously became a chad i don't know if i'd even want to give them any sort of attention or validation. Wouldn't it be more fun to have them think they can have chad only to be rejected? That's why your videos are gold

She literally has a potato head.

JFL if she had a Y chromosome she would’ve off’d herself

That's something i've considered too. Even if i miraculously became a chad i don't know if i'd even want to give them any sort of attention or validation. Wouldn't it be more fun to have them think they can have chad only to be rejected? That's why your videos are gold
yea man, its not worth giving any females any attention, its not worth it. All they ever do is ignore you and treat you like shit, see how they are only thirsty for chad? they dont even care if chad is a pedo or not.

yea man, its not worth giving any females any attention, its not worth it. All they ever do is ignore you and treat you like shit, see how they are only thirsty for chad? they dont even care if chad is a pedo or not.
They'll completely throw out their own views and beliefs for Chad too. I have this chad friend who dated a big breasted stacy who was a complete sjw and he'd say all sorts of racist and sexist shit and she STILL lusted after him

catfishman next time go undercover as a ex cartel hitman or something seriously put in your bio how you just got out of a USA prison. i wanna see how pathetic these roastie are

Brehhhh looks like you've updated your camera. Way better production than ever before - keep it up dude you're fighting the good fight.

I mog her into oblivion and so does @catfishman23 and many others here. Holy Shit @ this silly girl.

Advice for next catfish. Let these hoes sit there for awhile and then approach and make small talk while they're waiting for the Chad. Try to spit some game at them and see what happens. Once they reject you, wait for them to leave then reveal that it was all a catfish and start recording their reaction.

Great vid

But you're one low IQ motherfucker

Why the fuck would you block the real vid with your shitty secondary vid

Half the time it was covering her face

So when are you getting you show on T.V? Luring women that don't care what chad has done could actually be a thing.

I mog her into oblivion and so does @catfishman23 and many others here. Holy Shit @ this silly girl.

Advice for next catfish. Let these hoes sit there for awhile and then approach and make small talk while they're waiting for the Chad. Try to spit some game at them and see what happens. Once they reject you, wait for them to leave then reveal that it was all a catfish and start recording their reaction.
This.. I’d bring popcorn.

Why do you always insult the women’s hen try walk away from you,are you a pussy? Say it to their face because they deserve it

Spit game as an incel, are you deluded? The only incels that can spit even a fraction of game is me or @uninstall but still then, it won’t be half as entertaining as a deluded incel PUA artist doing it thinking he is at least a 7/10 when he should be rotting in this forum with us.

Last edited:
Didn't say its ok for either of you. Being incel dosnt mean we get to be hypocrites. You made fun of her for wanting to fuck a kiddie fucker. You wouldn't have had a problem with her if she fucked you, even though you're a would-be kiddie fucker

Whole point is that normies are supposed to be the disgusting hypopcrites, not us
explain whats wrong with wanting to fuck 14 year old prime girls

Why do you always insult the women’s hen try walk away from you,are you a pussy? Say it to their face because they deserve it

Spit game as an incel, are you deluded? The only incels that can spit even a fraction of game is me or @uninstall but still then, it won’t be half as entertaining as a deluded incel PUA artist doing it thinking he is at least a 7/10 when he should be rotting in this forum with us.

Quit being such an aspie. I just think it would break up the monotony of his videos. Also, sub 7's can sometimes have success with random cold approach. It's worked for me a few times.

btw I didn't know I was having a convo with a chadlite.

PHXVQfe.gif

romantic mcdonalds date with chad lolol

this video became the most trending video on that site:feelstrash:

If you are good looking women will let you get away with almost anything... Pure SuiFuel.