Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill New catfish video: tinder asian roastie

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
This one is fairly long

Enjoy

Thanks boyo.

Fuaaark 20 mins, warming up my seat, in the meantime this needs to be stickied tbh

GIVE ME POPCORN

Lol at her trying to say tinder an app to find friends, whore knows exactly what she was doing.

lol she seems pretty aspie

i never really get the point of what u are doing

200.gif

She is married wtf

if he was chico she'll fuck him first day
"for friends"
giphy.gif

lol she seems pretty aspie

i never really get the point of what u are doing
The fact looks matter no matter how shitty the guy is, females are willing to meet up with the person.

I'm also refuting normie logic

She stuck with you for 20 fucking minutes boyo..... I can't wrap my head around this

That girl is disgusting looking

She was clearly SUPER into you you volcel spic street rat. She flipped her hair back, laughed at your questions/jokes, and stuck around through all your bullshit still wanting to be friends.

SHE WOULD CUCK HER HUSBAND FOR YOU

You actually need to go get executed by the cartel

The guy who makes these videos is doing it from such a place of pain and hurting, and now they're putting that on other people, this whole thing is just really sad, I feel sorry for her that she didn't just walk away from this loser.

She was clearly SUPER into you you volcel spic street rat. She flipped her hair back, laughed at your questions/jokes, and stuck around through all your bullshit still wanting to be friends.

SHE WOULD CUCK HER HUSBAND FOR YOU

You actually need to go get executed by the cartel
Nice cope she wasn't dumbass don't you understand females and how they work?
I'm average asf but she matched with a male model. You really think she would give me a chance? You obviously lack any self awareness of how females work.

Nice cope she wasn't dumbass don't you understand females and how they work?
I'm average asf but she matched with a male model. You really think she would give me a chance? You obviously lack any self awareness of how females work.
How can you just disregard IOIs? At least you're not ugly enough to be an orbiter, If I did the same shit you did she'd just ignore me or call the cops

Last edited:
How can you just disregard IOIs? At least you're ugly enough to be an orbiter, If I did the same shit you did she'd just ignore me or call the cops
There was no such thing as ioi's she has a husband and matched with chad. How can you be so oblivious? She wanted to know if he was chad prior to the meeting so she was asking for the chad snapchat.
She would not matched with an average looking guy.

There was no such thing as ioi's she has a husband and matched with chad. How can you be so oblivious? She wanted to know if he was chad prior to the meeting so she was asking for the chad snapchat.
She would not matched with an average looking guy.
I meant to write not ugly, sorry typo

The fact looks matter no matter how shitty the guy is, females are willing to meet up with the person.
u should make it more obvious why the guy is shitty and the bio. just because he lives with his parents doesnt make him shitty..

God damn she ugly af

The guy who makes these videos is doing it from such a place of pain and hurting, and now they're putting that on other people, this whole thing is just really sad, I feel sorry for her that she didn't just walk away from this loser.
C U C K ! ! ! ! !

When are you guys getting married? You bantered/argued like an old couple for 10 min straight

I have the attention span of a catfish.