Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel new catfish uploaded

Once you hear the autistic chuckle you know shit is about to go down.

C A T F I S H E D

Bitch is ugly and looks nothing like the pic. If she make-up maxxed for the picture the LEAST she could do is makeup Max on the meeting as well. Because had it actually been Chad he inst fucking that thing.

Nate Garner. Fucking LOL. @catfishman23 you are a jokester.

She is my looks match, she a 3/10 asian chubby girl with a weird nose. Its insane how they all crave for a chad

I love this one. Asian girls always have the best reactions. She admitted she was shallow and went out her league then you told her she had a double chin, lol.

"Can you please delete the videos" :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

idk dude i'm starting to believe this shit is staged af

Holy fuck I think you're the one that got catfished.

what I find more hilarious is that this is the "chad" he used.

images

what pics did you use catfishman?

Last edited:
I like that you're actually asking worthwhile questions now and not just laughing at them tbh, contents improving.
what I find more hilarious is that this is the "chad" he used.

images
ALSO WHAT THE FUCK LOL
i mog him facially and i'm not even chadlite smh, that's not a chad

You have the wrong pictures
which one is it then?

It´s this guy, right? He has got the weirdest face I´ve ever seen. He looks good in photoshopped pics, but incel in normal photos.

images

nate-garner-attends-the-2017-mtv-video-music-awards-at-the-forum-on-picture-id858348886

vs.

nate-garner-3.jpg

images

kek

Videos like this are why CFM should be allowed to post here. This is truly gold.

which one is it then?

It´s this guy, right? He has got the weirdest face I´ve ever seen. He looks good in photoshopped pics, but incel in normal photos.

images

nate-garner-attends-the-2017-mtv-video-music-awards-at-the-forum-on-picture-id858348886

vs.

nate-garner-3.jpg

images

kek
Yea hes instagram material

Check out his instagram

You're doing god's work brah..

@Bagelcel
@Getlooksordie

Cope by both of you.

5NsAJe5.gif

5mT2wbC.gif

"I just saw you and thought you looked really cute"
:lul::lul::lul:

How do you get so low inhib?

Also, was it hard to recognize her as the girl in the photos or did you realize straight away?

Lmao at her at the end

"Hey any whiteknights here, this man is harraesming me, he is going to rape me theeheheheheh" "pls beat him up teheheheh"

You should have punched this ugly whore in the face and stamped on her skull. Pathetic little wench.

@Bagelcel
@Getlooksordie

Cope by both of you.

5NsAJe5.gif

5mT2wbC.gif
I know, i just wanna see more videos LOOOL
he is getting a bit better tho ngl

Also that guy is pretty ugly ngl