Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill new catfish uploaded (gtfih)

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

sticky this!!! i catfished this girl wanting chad with bad hygiene she also brought a rubix cube,
i literally insult her intelligence.

giphy.gif

ahahahahahaaha brilliant.

Good job ruining the ego of these mega landwhales who think Chad would fuck them when he has Stacy on speed dial.

The legend does it again

Attachments

• 1501016523301.png
    1501016523301.png
    131.4 KB · Views: 85
She looks fat in her pictures and even fatter in person, lol.

lmfao you here for mr. dick cheese

Can't watch these videos. Too much autism.

Sticky this
@gstvtrp

You haven't achieved anything until you leave an IED in the reception.

why do you only catfish ugly females? catfish stacies

Honestly how do I get low inhib like this? I couldn't speak normally to a guy in a coma.

had to watch it again to give me some lifefuel for the day. boyo you're a legend.

She would do good if she played sumo. She is just wasting her time on tinder.

She looks fat in her pictures and even fatter in person, lol.
Girls lose 100 pounds in their average frauded photo. If she doesn't look anorexic in pics, probably a landwhale.

in her pics she looked thin/ cubby and in reality she's a fucking land whale FUCKING KEK

Imagine being low inhib enough to do this. Props for that.

Pulled some courage to watch it. Good shit.

Bitch was intimidated by OP. Immediately after the shit between her ears realized the situation, she crosses her corndog arms.

"I'm not shallow" :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

THIS FAT WHORE

thinks she deserves CHAD of ANY KIND

this is her looksmatch

pig-fence.adapt.945.1.jpg

Good job OP

tinder needs nuking

Can't watch these videos. Too much autism.

At the end of the day she is still a roastie getting fucked by many men, even if she is no Stacey and we sit here on the forums each weekend.

THESE bitches are catfishing Chad. You should be mentioning that to them. Seriously, all of them I've seen look nothing like their pics and are usually 100lbs heavier IRL. Tell them that.

I mean there's trying to look your best for photos and then there's this. I WISH I knew how to look even half that much better in photos but I don't know how to use Photoshop for one thing.

Have you ever tried to apologize, and beg for a pitty date? Chances are you going to run into someone who doesn't find you hiduoes lol. Great content btw

Mr Dick Cheese. LOL! You are a fucking legend.

noinhibman23 strikes again. I'm so high inhib that I can barely watch these, let alone do something like this myself.

lol females frauding their pics again

At the end of the day she is still a roastie getting fucked by many men, even if she is no Stacey and we sit here on the forums each weekend.
water is wet

Your already a legend for these catfish videos. I’ll be speaking your name as an old man and let future generations know about your heroics.

sticky this!!! i catfished this girl wanting chad with bad hygiene she also brought a rubix cube,
i literally insult her intelligence.

Keep up the good work

God bless you for doing this. Seeing you tear strips off these delusion land whales is both life fuel and suicide fuel at the same time.

Lol when she crossed her arms. Typical whale behavior. If anything, she catfished YOU, she only looked slightly chunky in her selfies.

holy shit fking REKT. Ur vids are getting better and better. ur a true herocel

This is literal life fuel. I am glad I stayed alive long enough to see this.