Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel new catfish episode uploaded

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

catfished a girl that angle frauded her pics

Doing god's work son

my man @catfishman23

Lol, that's the signature breathy, nerdy incel voice that hasn't changed since you were 13... nvm that's just me, your voice is only breathy and sounds like english words take effort to pronounce for you

how did you know when i was 13?
are you god?

Lol its always funny that in their pics they aways looks decent but in real life they are all fucking landwhales

Lol its always funny that in their pics they aways looks decent but in real life they are all fucking landwhales
Exactly, it's like in photos they are a sports car and in person they are a rusty old wheelbarrow. Proper fraud.

"FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU"

jesus christ do all of these women just fraud the shit out of their pictures? who is even catfishing who?

bitch looks like a mini overstuffed burrito

that evil cackle at the beginning legitimately destroyed me lmfao

holy fuck she's like a 3/10 irl, what a fraud

With inhib that low you should be slaying

Each episode is getting better and better. Keep up the good work.

idk y but the start of the video reminded me of the joker in the dark knight.

i will applaud her on one thing tho, that she did admit that tinder is all about looks. However unfortunately she couldnt accept that shes a 4/10 herself trying to get chad

Look at the haters lmaooo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180415-081845.png
    Screenshot_20180415-081845.png
    37 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot_20180415-081908.png
    Screenshot_20180415-081908.png
    35 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_20180415-081852.png
    Screenshot_20180415-081852.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 101
lmao perfect this one was perfect. I don't get how they can fake their pictures so much.

I wish he wasn't a beta orbiting cuck. His content is perfect, but I still can't get over this.

best video yet. legend

@catfishman23 is proof that a god is among us

One of the biggest frauds I've ever seen.

Still waiting for you to catfish a Stacy

jesus christ do all of these women just fraud the shit out of their pictures? who is even catfishing who?
lol, that reminded of the family guy episode that had two people meeting on craigslist then one of them said "I wonder who the killer will be"

This needs to be a TV series based around the blackpill imo

0:25 Reminds me of this lol

OMFG that shit is hilarious dude! Please make more, nothing tickles my insides more than seeing landwhales thinking they're entitled to attractive men, when they've done nothing to deserve it and getting rekt haha.

sexy male model
2018-04-152020-25-52.png

she catfished you harder lmao

I like this, you are more aggressive and insulting them! This is good shit.

Now just start catfishing hotter girls and watch your post being the top content!