Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News new catfish confrontation

Bro you need to use some hard hitting insults, like asking her if she really believes a male model would fuck her. Tell her she's ugly too and that she is very average compared to other Asian girls. Tell her she looks massively different IRL from her tinder pics.

Good job though keep it up.

Holy fuck she got exposed LMAO :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You always talk like you just finished gymmaxxing or something.

Bro you need to use some hard hitting insults, like asking her if she really believes a male model would fuck her. Tell her she's ugly too and that she is very average compared to other Asian girls. Tell her she looks massively different IRL from her tinder pics.

I think she's a little above average tbhngl :feelsokman:. Volcel if you wouldn't.

Probably. But the point obviously is to inflict psychological torture on her, even if it affects her only slightly, it's a victory.

KEK this is amazing fucking your a legend :feelsgah::feelskek:

man the smile on my face everytime i see a new catfish post from you...
nice one bro. ur sick laugh is so good :D
i still dont understand why they never attack you or ask people around to help them

You need to build up the tension more when you do these tbh. Set up a date with her at somewhere like your home or somewhere private and lure her in to that place then surprise her when you come out of nowhere and tell her you couldn't wait to see her and act happy. Don't breath heavily relax and act like you're on a legit date even when she acts out keep it together. Her thinking she is ugly is the ultimate goal so be calm and you will have more control

Nice job, OP. I'd like to see more of this on the site.

You need to build up the tension more when you do these tbh. Set up a date with her at somewhere like your home or somewhere private and lure her in to that place then surprise her when you come out of nowhere and tell her you couldn't wait to see her and act happy. Don't breath heavily relax and act like you're on a legit date even when she acts out keep it together. Her thinking she is ugly is the ultimate goal so be calm and you will have more control
This was a confrontation not a CATFISH like the others

id fuck that gook

kek, she actually claims to have a personal preference, when all her shit is hard coded

man the smile on my face everytime i see a new catfish post from you...
nice one bro. ur sick laugh is so good :D
i still dont understand why they never attack you or ask people around to help them

CFM knows how to pick his moments :feelskek:

There's been a few who attempted to assault. Also, wasn't there one who spit or tried to throw a drink at him?

Truely based af.
I like this one, since you spoke with a deep and calm voice, alpha male style.
Have to beat my meat to this shallow ass bitch now, tbh ngl

Holy fuck dude. I just finished a shitty 9.5 hour shift in the restaurant dishpit staring into a fucking sink all day and now I come home to this thread. You make my day

Haha fucking great as usual.