Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New Brunswick man charged following stabbing on French Street

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

SEPTEMBER 28, 2021

NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ — A man was arrested and charged with attempted murder following a stabbing on French Street Sunday night.

Police responded to the area of French Street between Harvey and Prospect streets at around 11:50pm Sunday following the report of a stabbing.

When officers arrived at the scene, they found a man with multiple stab wounds.

The victim was taken to a local hospital for medical treatment and is expected to survive, authorities said.

29-year-old Santos Montoya was arrested in connection with the incident Monday and charged with one count of first-degree attempted murder, one count of second-degree aggravated assault and one count of third-degree possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose.

An investigation revealed Montoya stabbed the victim multiple times with a knife that was recovered at the scene.

Police said the stabbing does not appear to be random although no further details have been released.

The investigation is active and ongoing.

I was thinking Canada before I opened the post, but I should have known

That would have never happened on Spain street.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back