Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New Avi

Foid avi, of a generic anime girl number #87000000.

Don't care.

It's good because it's anime

What way your previous one ?

Your previous avi was good. But this is okay too I guess.

I saw bunny girl senpai 4 years ago. Am getting old... :fuk:

Attachments

• Sad.jpg
    Sad.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 3
seasonal waifu from the last 5 years = coal

seasonal waifu from the last 5 years = coal
The anime itself was just a shit Bakemonogatari, but the movie was quite good

why would you actually watch a show about chang getting bitches, almost all anime is cucked and I realized that after I became blackpilled

Great.
Now I can go jerk off to it while on alcohol

Everyone who uses anime women as their avatar should trannymaxx

Argentina campeón del mundo

Mejor país de hispanoamerica de lejos

Sos una envidiosa
Cucked as shit for liking your own country, cuck.
I expected more from a thirdworldcel.

Cucked as shit for liking your own country, cuck.
I expected more from a thirdworldcel.
Argentina is more incel-friendly than other countries, here your life is not 100% over if you are not a Chad.
Not a cuck but a proud Argentinian, as it should be

Argentina is more incel-friendly than other countries, here your life is not 100% over if you are not a Chad.
Not a cuck but a proud Argentinian, as it should be
Look, i dont care about your country or whatever. But Non-NT is 99% over unless you live in some tribe or in the you know what countries.

Look, i dont care about your country or whatever. But Non-NT is 99% over unless you live in some tribe or in the you know what countries.
In countries like the United States bullying and mobbing of non-nts is much worse.

Argentina in particular has a culture that is a little more empathetic and more given to the community

This is true in all countries of Hispanic heritage in fact.

I even remember myself defending an autisticell in high school, I felt sorry for him but I didn't push him away.

This guy today has a group of friends which I can see on social media

I am sure that if he had been born in an Anglosphere country he would have been socially annihilated.

In countries like the United States bullying and mobbing of non-nts is much worse.
But, you know that Western Degeneracy is expanding right? i doubt Argentina is much better, it could get worse.

But, you know that Western Degeneracy is expanding right? i doubt Argentina is much better, it could get worse.
Of course, we are all permeated by the dominant culture emanating from the United States and its Jewish elites.

For this reason, anyone who is not from an Anglosphere country should be in favor of defending their native culture which will surely be friendlier to low-status men than the cold and ultra-competitive culture that comes to us.

Hispanic Americans are by nature more devoted to family, religion, the arts and forming more empathetic community ties.

The reality is that incelism skyrocketed with globalization and the Internet, but the traditional cultures of yesteryear were much better for men in general.